Niall Migraine for beautifullyhoran

Great, it's currently 3:00 in the morning and I'm still studying for this stupid test. What's the point in history anyways? All the people are dead anyways so who cares? I know enough, I should be fine, maybe, yep, I'm gonna fail.

"Niall," someone was shaking me "wake up, you slept through your alarm and you only have ten minutes so get moving so let's go." it was my dad.

I groaned and rolled over

"Now Niall" he stated firmly

I sat up and my head immediately started throbbing, guess I shouldn't have stayed up cramming old people into my brain all night.

I went to complain but my dad already left, I got up and threw my stupid uniform on and walked downstairs not bothering to brush my hair or my teeth.

I got to the kitchen and sat at the table with my head in my hands.

"Eat up Niall," dad said shoving cereal into my arms making me sit up "I know you have that test today."

Looking at the food made my stomach turn "Not hungry, and I have a bad headache."

"Look Niall," dad sat by me "You'll do great today, now eat so we can leave."

"I'm not eating."

"Fine, then let's go now" he grumbled

After a long silent ten minute car ride to my highschool I got out and slammed the door for extra effect but my head really didn't appreciate that.

I went straight to my locker to put up my things and grab what I need then went to meet the boys at Liam's locker. I had every class with Louis and Harry though so I guess I'm pretty lucky.
"Hey Nialler" Louis chirped

I just nodded

Liam immediately noticed "Um, you aren't looking yourself today, everything okay?"

I nodded "Just a little headache" more like a migraine that was about to explode my brain "I'm fine though, and we have that history test today."

After that I walked to my first period which was math with Louis and Harry. We sat down right before the bell rang and announcements came on. Harry nudged my shoulder "You're sure your fine? That test isn't even until after lunch you know."

"I'm fine." I lied again

The day went by very slowly and concentrating was way harder than it should have been.

It was finally lunch time, then I only had three classes which was History, Gym, and Study hall. Louis, Harry, and I met Liam and Zayn at the normal table and sat in our normal spots, It went Louis, Harry, me, Liam, Zayn. They all packed their lunch and immediately started eating while I just rested my head in my hands.

Liam poked my shoulder "uh, you gonna eat mate?"

"No" I mumbled not daring to look up

Zayn was confused since he didn't meet at Liam's locker this morning "what's wrong with him?" he asked

"migraine" I admitted and sat up to look at them

After lunch, it was finally history, I took the test and actually was pleased with myself, I think I did well but I can't even remember.

Now it was gym, the boys and I headed to the locker room and made small conversation while we changed but I wasn't up for much talking.

We got to the gym and the coach announced some 'very exciting' news "Today we are going outside to run laps across the track for fitness day."