Niall-Just Carsickness? Part 1

So I have four requests to do but I have no data because my phone is stupid and I'm in the car. I can't check my requests but I'm bored so here's this most likely awful story for ya :)

"Hey Haz," Louis crept closer to me as I flipped the bacon "Yes Lou?" I chuckle

"That food looks super good."

"Back off," I chuckle "It's almost done, why don't you go get Liam and Nialler up? Then we can eat."

"Okay!" He ran off to wake the others

I was putting the bacon on plates along with eggs when Liam walked in "Hey Haz.." he smiled sleepily

I smiled back "Where's Mister Irish Boy?"

"Fighting with Lou, he doesn't want to get up." he grinned

Just then Louis came in literally dragging Niall "I got him! Now we can eat!"

I shake my head with a chuckle as I pass out their plates and sit with them at the table. We all ate fairly quickly but Niall just picked at his.

"You gonna eat that?" Louis asked as he shoved his last piece of bacon in his mouth.

Niall shook his head "Have at it."

Louis smiled and gladly accepted it as Niall stood up and went down the hall.

Niall's POV

I woke up with a small stomachache and it was getting worse by the seconds. I left the table to get dressed and wash my face up, when I bent over I burped sickly causing me to shut my mouth as my stomach rolled violently. I hated throwing up and didn't want the boys to know I felt ill, I occasionally get car sickness so if I act fine they won't think of it as anything, We were going a photoshoot which is an hour away.

I freshened up then went to the living room and messed around with my phone, swallowing heavily everytime my stomach tried to convulse, I knew I wouldn't last long in that van.
"Ni?" Liam tapped me, causing me to jump "Oops, didn't mean to scare ya mate, ready to go?"

I nod gently and his brown eyes soften "You're acting funny today Niall.."

I shrug "I'm fine Liam, just tired is all."

He looked at me unsurely then shrugged it off "Okay, well come with us then, we're heading out."

"Okay." I shoved my phone in my pocket and followed him to the van. Louis and Harry were in the middle so I was forced in the back with Liam, the back, the fucking back.

The van started moving and my stomach was already going nuts. I layed my head on the window to try and calm it down. About ten minutes in I was sweating like crazy, without thinking I started to rub my stomach then looked at Liam to see him staring at me. I pulled my hand away quickly and smiled fakely.

"Ni, are you sure you're okay?" he frowned

"Its just my car sickness getting to me."

Louis turned around "Did I hear Car sickness?"

This got Harry's attention "Who? Niall?"

I nod shyly

He frowned "But we've only been gone for ten minutes Ni, and you were acting pretty strange back at the house.."

"Just car sickness." I mumbled

"Well, tell me if you feel worse." Liam unbuckled and scooted to the middle seat so I could rest my head on his shoulder.

About a half hour later my stomach let out an extremely loud gurgle causing all the boys to look at me sympathetically. I looked up at them as it gurgled again, this time forcing me to cough, on the second cough vomit shot up my throat and landed on my hand.

"Shit. Pull over!" Louis yelled

The driver looked back and frantically found a place as I felt another heave coming on. Right when he stopped Harry opened his door and I climbed over him just in time for another wave of vomit to pour out of my mouth. "Aw Ni." he sighed as he rubbed my back. I retched a few more times before I felt good enough to go back in.

When I finished Harry passed me a napkin for my hand, then I climbed back to the back of the van and layed on Liam again. "Better?" he asked gently

"Car sick" I mumbled then fell asleep.

I woke up sometime later immediately feeling sick again. I sat up straight and looked around causing all the boys' attention "We're still in this van?" I groaned

Liam rubbed my back "We're going back home Ni."

"Why?" I asked, feeling relieved

"Because you're sick. Not carsick, you're sick. When you fell asleep we felt your head and you're absolutely burning, besides you slept fo-"

I burped into my fist "Niall?" Harry asked

Before I could answer I was throwing up all over the floor of the van. I tried to stop but round after round kept coming up. I could hear loads of commotion in the background and when I felt the van stop, I felt finished but still pushed my way out past Harry again.

When I got out I took a breath of the fresh air and ended up swallowing my spit wrong and coughed up a small amount of pure liquid. "Better?" Harry asked as he unbuckled and rubbed my arched back. I stood up and nodded "I'm so sorry Mark.." I told the driver.

"Hey, it's fine kid. I'm not the one who cleans it up anyways, we have people for that." he grins

I nod "Still s-sorry" I start climbing in.

"Wait." Mark stops me "It's a mess back there, just come up front, I don't mind. You only have five more minutes left anyways."

I smiled weakly and climbed in the front seat. He passed me a water bottle to sip on while I stared out the window as my stomach stirred up again from the movement. When we got to the apartment Louis paid the driver extra since I showed everyone my insides and then we waited for the elevator.

"So, are you feeling better?" Louis broke the silence as the elevator doors opened and we climbed in. I shook my head "I'm gonna puke again." I mumble

"Now?" his eyes widen

I shook my head "Right when we get in that room." I say slowly

They sighed as we walked off and Liam unlocked the door. Right when I walked in I gagged and Louis grabbed my shoulder "Not literally right when we get in Ni, you're coming to the bathroom."

Right when the toilet was in front of me I retched for a good few minutes still getting a large amount up. I leaned into Louis and smiled up at him. "Why you smiling pukey?" he teased

"I think I feel better."

"Yeah? Let's just have you rest, then we'll see."

*******************************
1.1k words

Might do a part two, depends if anyone wants it. Have a good day or night :)