“Your a phony!” Tamaki looked taken aback while i just rolled my eyes. She began insulting him left and right. Her words turned into arrows that stabbed him in the back.  Tamaki did a one man slow motion which caused me to stumble because his foot hit my leg. Kyoya stood there, with his hand to his chin.

“I don’t suppose you are-” She cut him off by crying out for him.

“Its you! Kyoya!” She went to jump onto him when i gained my balance and grabbed onto her head, pushing her back.

“No touching.” I snapped. She just narrowed her eyes, and shoved me back, knocking off my glasses than she grabbed onto Kyoya. He just stood there, and let her hold onto him. I was shocked. I thought he would do something this time sense I am here. I guess not though. Hikaru and Kaoru helped me up, and Honey handed me my glasses. I adjusted them on my face and gave a soft smile. Honey didn’t buy it though, so he hugged me. I scooped him up in my arms so he wasn’t hugging my legs.

“Thanks sweetie.” I whispered to him. He grinned wide and nodded. I reached in my kimono pocket and handed him some pocky that I had picked up this morning. It was strawberry flavored. He happily munched on it. I turned to the twins, Mori and Haruhi.

“Excuse me, Ill be right back.” With out another word, I ran out of the area and into my own private changing area. I took of my kimono and changed into normal clothes, which today was a Herringbone blazer that was black and purple, along with some black skinny jeans, my normal spike shoes and a black headband. I sort of looked like i belong to this school now. I waited a few moments before making my way to the main part of the host room.

 Everyone was besides Kyoya, Haruhi and Tamaki were running around shouting. Well, Mori wasn’t either. I let out a groan. I really don’t like Renge. She’s my least favorite character. I’d rather have scary face Kasanoda than bratty annoying Renge. Kyoya sat down on the couch. To calm everyones nerves I told them,

“Because Kyoya looks like a video game character, she thinks he’s that character and in her insanity she’s come up with their ‘engagement’. So no their not actually engaged. Mommy hasn’t been keeping secrets from daddy. Okay guys? Kyoya and Renge have never met before. Now daddy, Sweetie, Haru-chan and homo twins, calm down.” I pushed up my glasses. Kyoya smirked at my mommy and daddy reference. Tamaki grabbed me a bone crushing hug.  

“Aw! Aren’t you my smart little girl! And you called me daddy! Thats right my darling little girl, i’m your daddy!” He continued to coo over me. I struggled to get out of his grip but dang! He was way to strong for me.

“Mori or someone, a little help please?” Mori grabbed me by the free part of my waist and pulled me away from Tamaki and set me next to Kyoya on the couch. Renge plopped down on the other side of him. I scowled instantly. The twins snickered at me. 

“According to my research, your in charge of managing the club, is that true kyoya?”

“Thats right! Kyo-chan is our director. Though so is Koy-chan too! She helps Kyoya with everything, makes books for us, helps the twins with the outfit and even gives me some sweets!” Honey bragged.  I smiled wide at honey. He was such a good big little boy. Renge narrowed her eyes at me for a moment, than went back to Kyoya. She acted like she didn’t even hear Honey. Renge kept on cooing over Kyoya’s job. She even mentioned advertising.