Dreams anyone?

- two months late(sort of)r~

I yawned as I watched Finny attempt to cut the hedges. Just watching him was tiring. A glass of pink filled my vision.  I looked up. Sebastian was standing over me with a glass.

"Pink Lemonade madam Koyuki?" He asked, offering the glass. My heart fluttered and I gladly took it.

"Thank you Sebastian, though i am not parched at the moment right now." I rose to my feet. I walked over to Finny and got his attention. "Finny,  I got you a drink. You've been working so hard." Finny grinned wide. His bright blue eyes lit up. He took the drink and chugged it.

"Thank you Miss Koyuki!"

"Its just Koyuki, you should know that by now." I reminded him. He nodded then backed away from me. I suddenly felt a presence behind me.

"Koyuki, I think we should talk madam. Privately."Sebastian said. My cheeks flushed. Sebastian wanted to talk. Just me and him.  I went to answer but something on the ground caught my attention. I stared at it. I picked the edge of my dress up so i could crouch down without having a problem. I picked the object up and examined it. It was a beautiful black ring. "Damn." Sebastian muttered behind me. My eyes widen. id never heard him cuss before.

"Kyoya I've-" Wait, who's Kyoya? I rose to my feet. "I'm sorry Sebastian I didn't mean to call you Kyoya. I must miss him." I said then covered my mouth. Where was this coming from. I looked down at the ring again. Memories flashed through my head.  I let out a cry and fell to my knees, clutching my head.  Sebastian tried to pick me up but I grabbed his arm and shoved him away.

"Don't you dare touch me Sebastian! This is all your fault that I don't remember my Kyoya! I want my Kyoya!" I screamed remembering everything. Angry tears streamed down my cheeks.

~Kyoya's point of view~

its been two months without Koyuki. I've missed her dearly. He sister is so much like her.She's stubborn but sweet. The child's been a mess without her big sister. I know she hasn't spoken to her, no one has. She hasn't even tried to contact Honey-Senpai. Thats the odd part of it all. What if something bad really did happen to her?  I thought. I've tried to do research on her but I couldn't get anything. I went to airports and no one saw her board a plane. She didn't take a private plane either.

****

"K-kyoya.." Raingi poked her head into my room. She had tears in her eyes again. I really didn't like crying children but I had a weakness for Raingi. I motioned for her to come in. "I miss Koyuki. Its my fault shes gone." She said. She's been telling me this a lot lately. I’ve pushed at her to tell me more but she never did. I waited for her to say never mind and leave but she didn't. She pulled a chair over by my desk and sat down. “I’m the reason shes gone.” She untucked a manga from under her arm. “This is black butler. My favorite anime of all time.”

“I know this Raingi, what does that-” She cut me off.

“It has everything to do with it. I bought this manga when I know I shouldn't have. Koyuki had bought a manga before and we ended up here in Ouran high school host club. Well Koyuki freaked when she saw my manga. We started arguing and then.. Then I shoved her into a table.She crashed hard into it. The glass cut her in multiple places. I saw what I had done and freaked out. I  panicked and threw the manga at her. There was a flash of light and she was gone! This manga was magic Kyoya! You’ve grown way to skinny. The host club doesn't meet anymore. This is all my fault. If you don't believe me just look.” She tossed the manga in my lap. I couldn’t believe she had the same story as Koyuki! They must be talking some how! This is ridiculous! I went to toss her back the manga and yell at her but I noticed something on the cover. It was Koyuki! She was on the cover.