The scary letters

So here it isssss. Another chappie of Sucked Into The Manga! Sorry its been so long everyone! I've been busy.. haven't had internet.. but now.. TADAAAA. Make sure you read the bottom because It gives facts about a little contest im doing... hehe.. so uh..

It has been updated! MWAHAHAHAHAHA.. i mean.. theres no evil scene here.. o.o

*runs*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I let out a groan when my alarm clock buzzed, letting me know it was time for school. I turned over to face Kyoya, but he wasn't there. Where did that boy go? I rubbed at my eyes before getting out of bed. Hmm, what was today? I think its the big brother thing right? I didn't really want to deal with Kirimi so I think Ill change this story. Ill warn Kyoya before she can even come to the host club. I quickly change into a red and black La Perla lace & Silk Georgette bustier top, with black ripped skinny jeans, black heel sandals, my usual acsessories along with two flowers in my hair. Also I had my glasses on. Wow, my Koyuki sickness didn't last that long tod- I sniffed the air. Someone made coffee? I quickly made my way to the kitchen. Raingi was sititng at the counter chatting with Kyoya who was sipping at a coffee mug. He must have been up for a while if he's being nice to my sister. Kyoya smiled and stood when he saw me.

"Good morning Koyuki, you look lovely today." Kyoya complemented me. My cheeks flushed. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, and grabbed myself a cup of coffee. Raingi giggled at us.

"I like him Koy-sama. Can we keep you Kyoya?" I spit my coffee everywhere. What the hell Raingi? You don't ask people that. Kyoya chuckled as he handed me a napkin.

"Raingi, go to school, now you little brat." I scowled. Raingi stuck her tongue out at me before grabbing her bag, and heading out to the car waiting for her. I gave Kyoya a apologetic look. "I'm sorry Kyo... My sister blurts out everything she thinks. Though," I snaked my arms around his neck. "I wouldn't mind keeping you." I whispered seductivly. Kyoya chuckled at me. He placed a kiss on my lips.

"I wouldn't mind that either. Now I believe we have our own school to attend to today." He pulled me outside to his limo. Oh shoot that reminds me. When we sat down in the limo I turned to Kyoya.

"Hey Kyoya, I saw a little girl walking around. Her names Kirimi Nekozawa, she's Nekozawa senpai younger sister. She's trying to find her brother, but she's afraid of the dark, while Nekozawa loves it. I think she might try to come to the host club. She looks like Tamaki, so she might mistake him for her big brother. If that happens, Tamaki will get a big head, then drag us into something stupid. Do you think we can avoid this and get her help before she reaches the host club?" Kyoya nodded and pulled out his phone. He spoke fast to someone before shutting his phone and smiling.

"Thank you Koyuki. Miss Kirimi Nekozawa is all taken care of." I grinned. I kissed him softly.

"You're amazing Kyoya." He placed his hand on my chin, and pulled my face to his, kissing me passionately. The driver tapped the window to let us know we had arrived at school. I pouted as Kyoya pulled away. He kissed my forehead.

"Come on Koyuki, we have class."

~Later~

As I was writing in my black book, a note flew on my desk. I looked around, but no one was staring at me. I turned my attention back to the note, and opened it up.

Koyuki, I forgive you for your foolishness the other day . Why don't you ditch the Ootori boy and come see what a real man does to a woman. I'm sure you'll enjoy it, I know I do. Oh and you should be more careful on what you wear.. That top is very sexy.