Now entering French Chocolate Pastry! (It needs more spice)

I sat patiently in the home office of Yuzha Hitachiin. I was a bit anxious to meet her and actually see her She wasn't in the anime, she was on partly in the manga, so i'm not 100% sure what she really looks like. I've only seen her in drawing form. I'm not really sure on her personality either. The manga Yuzuha seemed really down to earth, but mangas and animes usually have the characters different. Or, at least not exactly the same as they were. I was really curious about her.

"Sorry to have kept you waiting Ms.Takashi! The twins ripped their uniforms so I quickly had to fix them!" Yuzuha said with an apologetic smile. Yuzuha was about 5'9 but she had heels that looked to be three inches so she was probably around 5'6. She had short pixie cut orange hair just like the twins. She even had their eyes and nose. Slap a wig on her, and you could call her the long lost triplet of Hikaru and Kaoru. I smiled and rose to my feet. I bowed slightly.

"You're fine Ma'am. Thank you for meeting with me today. You had some things you wanted to discuss in person?" I asked. She nodded and sat in a big plush chair behind a desk. She pulled out a sketch book, opened it up and showed it to me. I gasped slightly. It was an elegant looking ball gown. It was blue and white with the most beautiful patterns. She turned the page to reveal another one, except this one had ruffles in the chest area and was pink and blue.

"These are two gowns I customized for you, and Ms. Fujioka. Haruhi was already here to try hers on so I could make sure it fit in all the right places, I just need you to try yours on, then go over the rest of the costumes for me. Also I have another matter I'd like to discuss with you that the twins brought to my attention." I was smiling up until she mentioned the twins bringing something up to her. I swallowed hard. What matter could they have possibly brought up to her? I adjusted my glasses and pushed down slightly on my skirt, flatting it.

" That's fine. What matter was brought up to your attention?"

"It might have to do with that rock on your finger." She said nodding at my hand. My cheeks flushed and i pulled my hand towards my chest and placed my other hand on it. "You're a lucky girl. I've heard so much about you Koyuki, and how much you've helped my boys out. Now, enough of that right now, lets go to trying on the dress!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me into another room. She had me stand on a small round stand in the middle of a bunch of mirrors. She instructed me to strip down to my underwear. She left the room for a moment, then came back with a long black bag. She carefully unzipped the bag and handed me the beautiful dress that was inside. I couldn't help but smile as I slipped the dress on.

Yuzuha unclipped my hair from the bun on my head, and let it flow down. She move it around a bit before staring at me. She made circles around me a few times. Watching her made me dizzy. She finally slipped off her shoes and knelt down beside me. She was mumbling something under her breath as she tugged at part of the dress.

When she stood again, she was smiling, but it wasn't a good smile. It was the dread smile. She pulled on the waist of the dress so it was tighter. My face instantly flushed because when she did that, it made my chest nearly fall out of the dress.

"I was afraid that was going to happen." She said softly. She grabbed a few pins and a pair of scissors. I looked at her curiously. "Darling, the dress is too big for you, but your breast are simply too big for the dress." My eyes nearly popped outta my head. What did she say?

"I- I beg your pardon?"

"It's quite alright. It happens I suppose." She replied as she stuck me with pins and cut part of the seam in the front. She made a few more adjustments before i was able to take it off. "Now, all we need to do is have you approve snow outfits, then we're off on our wedding topic." She smiled. I put my clothes on and followed her out of the room back to her house.

When I finally got home, Kyoya still wasn't back from his meeting, and I was all done with mine. The twins would be bringing everyone's costumes to school with them tomorrow. Now that was set, I could probably head over to Hunny's to see if he has the food all figured out. We also had all the decorations set to be delivered right to the host room too. I bet Haruhi would wanna help decorate. So maybe I'll stop by her house first. I quickly changed out of my business looking clothes, and into some normal jeans and a sweater. I texted Kyoya to let him know where I was going just in case he got back before I did. I poked my head in Raingi's room as well to let her know I was heading off too. She nodded in my direction and just kinda stayed quite. I sighed and let my self into the room.

"Raingi, what's going on sweetpea?" I asked her. She looked up at me and shrugged. "Don't lie, what's up?"

"What's going to happen to us if we get sent back home?" Tears were in her eyes. I bit my lip and pulled her into my lap. I hugged her tightly.

"Nothing. We'll be just fine if that happens. We're a team, we stick together no matter what. Now, don't think like this right now, why don't you come with me to Hunny's house, Mkay?"

"Kay!" She jumped out of my lap and grabbed a stuffed bunny from her shelf. This one was green. "I got this for my senpai! Her name is Leah-Chan!"She proudly informed me. I smiled and ruffled her hair.

"He'll love it!"

~later~

Raingi and Hunny played with the three bunnies while Mori, Haruhi and I went over everything. Though, Haruhi wasn't exactly saying much. She looked somewhat confused still.

"I thought fairs were suppose to show off each students unique and special talents?"

"For commoners maybe, some of us are future heirs to big company and corporations. This is when we show off our skills and how we can manage tasks, and how we perform with a deadline."

"Oh, I think I get it." My phone buzzed in my pocket right as I went to reply to Haruhi.

"Takashi speaking." I answered.

"It Aya. Blonde female bitch has been spotted!" Ayumi yelled on the other end. I nearly dropped my phone. Did she mean THE blone female bitch?!

"French Chocolate pastry?" i tried to be as secretive as possible.

"Yup. Eclair is in Japan. I repeat, Eclair is in Japan. Battle stations tomorrow. We changing this story or what?"

"It needs more spice."

~a/n~ DUN DUN DUUNNNN xD taadaaa. theres another chappie. tooook 4 days to write haha. and sowwy this was another filler too. tell me what you think? i love all your comments and i try to answer as much as i can :)

next chappie will be longer i swear because NEXT CHAPPIE IS THE OURAN FAIR. thoough, im kinda stuck xD idunno what exactly i can do to add "spice" to miss french pastry.. hmmm..