Cross dressers and The Koyuki sickness

~Few Days Later~ 

Yes! Its the weekend again! Right now I was currently hanging out with Haruhi while she shopped. I slept over at her house because she wanted to learn some fighting moves. Oh crap, whats todays story? Oh wait, I think the boys come to Haruhi’s house. Hmm, I wonder how this will play out. 

“Wow, the supermarket had some good deals, right Koyuki?” I nodded in agreement. I looked at the bag in my hands. It was full, and extremely heavy. “Hey Koyuki, thanks for teaching me to fight. Hey, how come you didn’t change out of your gear?” Huh? I looked at my outfit. Oops, I still had my I<3 dance belly tee, and shorts on. 

  My sneakers were converse, I didn’t have glasses on, I had sunglasses and contacts. My hair was tied in a mini pony tail, and tucked into my hat. For jewelry I had the necklace Honey gave me, the bracelet Mori gave me to match the necklace and the ring Kyoya gave me. 

“I guess I forgot. Ill change when we get back.....” My voice trailed off. A crowd of people were swarming around a black car. I brought my palm to my forehead. 

“Tamaki gone to far this time.” I grumbled. Haruhi stared at me for a moment before sure enough, Tamaki, followed by the rest of the host club came out of his car. 

   Kyoya was the first one to notice us. He saw me and gave a slight smirk and pulled out his phone. A flash went off and he tucked his phone back in his pocket. I scowled at him. The brat just took my photo. Oh wait. I have something of his.

  i pulled out his black book and waved it in the air. Kyoya’s eyes widen. I snickered and put my finger to my lips to tell him to shh, while Tamaki told them what not to do while at Haruhi’s house.

“To late!” Haruhi snapped.

“Go away!” I demanded. The twins shared a look before slipping over to me, and wrapping their arms around my shoulder.

“Koyuki, your here too? Oh, and nice outfit.” I smacked them on the heads.

“Don’t touch me you shady twins!” I snarled. They narrowed their eyes at me. Kyoya came over and wrapped an arm around my waist. The twins put their hands up in defeat and went over to Tamaki.

“Oh Haruhi! That pink dress is pretty cute!” Tamaki, Honey and the twins said at the same time. Haruhi just looked even more mad.

“Shut up and get the hell out of here!” She snapped. Tamaki let out a shriek.

“Haruhi’s so mad, she actually cursed at us!” While Tamaki was flipping out, Haruhi’s land lady came over to us.

“Excuse me Haruhi, is everything alright?” The lady tone was very worried. She turned her head towards the boys and Haruhi over and over.

“Oh hi miss land lady.” Haruhi greeted.

“Those men are driving such fancy foreign cars. Their not Yakuza are they? Would you like me to call the police?” She whispered to Haruhi. I shook my head.

“No they-” Tamaki shoved me with his hip, and grabbed the ladies hand. His instant charmer kicked in. I rolled my eyes at him and wiggled out of Kyoya’s grip. I told him Id be right back, and made my way inside. I grabbed clothes out of my bag, and went into the bathroom to change. I put my denim playsuit on. It was strapless, and the bottom part of it was shorts. I put my hair in a bow, and my usual jewelry went on me.