Needs more chocolate

Haruhi, Ayumi and I went into the other room to change into one of the outfits for operation "Needs more spice'. Haruhi's outfit with was a long winter blue dress, with ruffles on top and ruffle sleeves, a pair of boots, a few minor accessories and I put her in a side braid wig. I even did her makeup for her.

"Are you two sure I look ok?" Haruhi examined her outfit.

"Yes you look stunning, I really like that dress on you." I confessed as I put my own dress on. Haruhi smiled and took a breath. She's nervous, I could tell. I did a quick check over my own outfit which happen to be a blue mini dress, it matched Ayumi's. Haruhi's eyes widen when she heard a piano in music room 3. She looked to me, and i shooed her to the door. She took a deep breath and pressed against the door to listen for a few. When the music stopped, she threw open the door and went into the host room. Eclair called out and we heard Tamaki gladly call to her. Aya and I hurried to the door to peek in.

"H-Haruhi. W-what are you doing in here? A-and what are you wearing?" His eyes were wide and his face was red. Haruhi rubbed her arms.

"I had to change. You and Koy-Senpai wanted us to change a least three times." She paused for a moment then continued, "Look senpai, everyones upset at you for disappearing like that, you should be with your club." Her voice was stern and her fist clenched tightly. Eclair smirked as she checked Haruhi over.

"My apologizes, but for the time being, Tamaki belongs to me. Forgive me for asking, but do I detect a hint of jealously?" Eclair snickered. Haruhi froze. Her cheeks went slightly red. Before you could give an answer Tamaki started gushing over her.

"Haruhi? Is it true? Is it? Is it? Are you jealous?" Haruhi took a step back. Was she going to run? Eclair dropped her spectacles and gasped at Tamaki. Haruhi mumbled an apology under her breath before going to the door.

"S-sorry but now. Now if you'll excuse me, some of us have work to do." With that, Haruhi slammed the door. We all heard Tamaki call after to but she kept walking. It was my turn to open the door. I opened it right as she called Haruhi a shrew. I tilted my head slightly, giving Ayumi her signal. I heard her laugh evil like before disappearing into the dark somewhere. I crossed my arms over my chest. Tamaki was on the sofa now and the french pastry was glaring at me.

"We're a little busy, do you mind?"

"This will only take a moment." I said closing the door behind me and stepping forward. Lady toenail stepped back which caused me to grin. "The host club knows everything, I know everything. So please, take care from now on? And Tamaki isn't property. Though if anyone were to own him, it would be the host club. Ill be going now." As i was almost back out the door i turned to her, "oh by the way, how do you feel about chocolate?" She looked confused now. I waved and shut the door. Behind it, I heard a swoosh, then a loud scream, followed by Aya grabbing my hand, and hauling ass back to everyone else. Everyone was gasping and asking questions about Haruhi being a girl. The twins saw me and Ayumi coming back, and instantly high fived us.

"Did you give the pastry her chocolate?" They asked me. Aya and I were grinning wide. We both nodded and fell to the floor laughing and holding our stomachs. I would have killed to watch her face. Kyoya came over and was leaning over me.

" I think we've been in this position before, and have talked about you wearing that short of a dress." He teased. MY face heated up and I jumped up.

"Kyo, catch!" I called out. He held out his arms and i jumped into them, still giggling. The twins looked around and realized Tamaki didn't come out with us.

"Where's the boss?" They wondered. Haruhi sighed and told them that he was too busy entertaining the french pastry to be with the rest of us. "Someones jealous."