Not kyoya's; Don't touch the Takashi's

Here it is everyone! time for an update!! Enjooooyy<33333

*hops away with usa-chan*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I forced my eyes to open. I was tired of sleeping. My body ached like I had fallen. Oh wait; I fell into a table, didn't I? I carefully sat up. I looked around. My eyes slowly widen. This wasn't Kyo's house. I wasn't in any house! I was sitting in a pile of glass shards, in the middle of a cobblestone path. Where the hell was- A buggy was about to run me but it quickly stopped an inch away from my face. Black suit pants were now in my view. My eyes wandered up the body. My heart nearly stopped.

"Madam, I don't think you are supposed to sit in the middle of the street." Sebastian said. I tried to speak, but only winced. Sebastian studied me for a moment, before scooping me up in his arms. He tsk'd at me.

"You're a mess. How on earth did you get hurt?" He opened the buggy door, and sat me in. Ciel was sitting there, looking rather impatient. When he saw me, his face grew full of anger.

"Sebastian, how dare you bring someone into here! Especially her! She looks filthy and like garbage!" Ciel snapped. Sebastian smirked at his master.

"Remember my lord; you must control your tongue. She is simply wounded. We can have her fixed, and gone before no time."

"D-do you have a phone?" I asked through the pain. They both stared at me. "I need, to get a hold of my b-boy-" I winced loudly at the pain rippling through me. Sebastian placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Who is it you need to call madam?" I tried to speak again but ended up just shaking my head.

"She said her boy. She must be one of those single mothers we've been hearing about." Single mother! Raingi! That little brat had sent me here! Anger flickered over my face, but vanished as fast as it came. I couldn't be mad at her. I didn't even know where she was. She could be in this manga, or she could still be with Kyoya. I let out a sigh. I wish I knew how on earth this even happen. 

The carriage came to a stop. Sebastian helped Ciel out, before picking me up in his arms, and bringing inside the Phantomhive manor. I didn't know why, but for some reason, a warm tingling feeling was bubbling to the surface of my skin where he was touching me. What the hell? That's the way I usually feel when Kyoya touches me. Sebastian carried me into a bathroom. He sat me in a bathtub then turned on the warm water.

"Mad-"

"Ko..Koyuki. My name.. is Koyuki Takashi." I managed to choke out. Sebastian tilted his head.

"You wouldn't happen to be connected to Roku Takashi in any way, would you?" My eyes widen.

"Yes. He was my father." Sebastian looked shocked for a moment then shook it off. He backed away from me. He gave a slight bow.

"I'm sorry for your loss. I cannot touch you I'm afraid. You may be wounded by I'm afraid you have to leave, now!" Sebastian's eyes burned red. How'd he know my father? What does he mean he can't touch me? 

"C-can I at least get a phone. I need to call my.." I paused. I'm sure Kyo will get a kick out of this. "I need to call my husband." Sebastian's eyes darted to my hand. He cocked his head to the side.

"You do not bare a ring on your finger. You cannot be married. You don't seem like the married type, nor are you at an age to be married from where you come from." He pointed out. No ring? Where was my ring Kyoya gave me? My eyes widen

"My ring is gone! My beautiful ring is gone! Kyoya is goi-"

"Ootori?" Sebastian asked. I nodded.