Beating you to the punch

In a few days we had physical exams. So that means Tamaki's stupid plan is coming up. Kyoya is going to have his family doctor take care of everything, so maybe I should just try to coax Tamaki into not doing the plan, though, it was pretty cute to see Honey in a doctors uniform. Hmm, future club ideas? I think yes. So I should probably text Kyoya. Hey, thinking about Kyoya makes me not grumpy in the morning! Go me! Well, go Kyoya!

Me-

Morning Kyoya! 

Kyoya<3-

Eh. 

Me-

Someones grumpy this morning.

Kyoya<3-

Yeah I am. 

Me-

Thats alright. Hey, did you remember physical exams are in a couple days? 

Kyoya<3-

That slipped my mind. Thank You Koyuki.

I stopped talking because I saw a limo passing me. I knew that limo, it was Kyoya's! Ha, speak of the devil and he shall appear. The limo stopped beside me, and the window rolled down.

"How come you're walking to school?" Kyoya asked. His voice was a bit husky, so I'm guessing he was up late again, and didn't get much sleep. His voice actually kind of sexy when he's grumpy in the morning. 

"I wake every morning. It strengthens up my legs, plus I only live about 5 minutes away fro, the school" I let out a shutter from the cold. Kyoya opened his door.

"You must be freezing, get in." 

"I uh, I'm okay. Thanks Ky-" Kyoya reached out, and yanked me into the limo. The way I ended up made me blush badly. I was against his chest, and he had an arm wrapped around me because of they way he grabbed me. Oh shoot! I used one of my arms to tug my skirt down more. It was riding up to much because of my fall.

"You don't need to be so pushy." I scowled. He just pulled me closer, and rested his head on top of mine. 

"I'm not pushy." He chuckled. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Oh yeah I forgot Kyoya. Since your family has their own private doctors, can you get one for Haruhi so she doesn't have to be measured in front of everyone and also so people wont figure out she's really a girl." I suggested. He thought for a moment, and pulled out his phone and made a call. I smiled. I may have changed the- Oh my god! I may have rui- no! No, I didn't ruin the man who comes in to find his daughter. He walks in on Haruhi. So, we should be fine. I relaxed back in my seat. Kyoya's arm was still wrapped around me. 

"That was very smart Koyuki. It saves us from having to listen to Tamaki's humorous plan." He was staring down at me.

"Yeah, though it would have been fun to her......." I stopped talking because Kyoya was leaning towards me. Don't blow this Koyuki! Let Kyoya kiss you!

I leaned into him as well. As our lips just barely brushed, the limo door open. I moved away from Kyoya as fast as i could. I pushed my glassed up on my face. I could feel my cheeks burning. I thanked Kyoya for the ride, and took off for the club room. I was only speed walking because youre not suppose to run in a skirt. It wasn't very lady like. 

~Later in the club room~

I changed into a black kimono to fit the theme. I would have warn a colorful one like Haruhi, and Honey but I love black. Specially since Kyoya likes it on me too.