Kidnapped than blackmailed by twin devils!

Today was finally a weekend! I got up around 11:00 am, made breakfast for Raingi and I, than got changed into some running clothes, plus I had contacts in at the moment. Raingi was going to call a car for her so she could go to a friends house over night. I waved goodbye to her and headed outside. I haven’t been for a real run in a while now. I’ve been way to busy with those boys. I took off down a random road. Also as long as I’ve been here, i haven’t really looked around. So I’m probably going to get lost. Oh well if I do, Ill call Kyoya. Sense he’s a stalker, he’ll know how to get me home. Speaking of Kyoya. He texted my phone.

Kyoya<3-

Enjoying your day away from the host club?

Me-

Mmhmm. But there is this one person I’m missing.

Kyoya<3-

Who might that be? ;)

Me-

Honey :P

I put away my phone so I wasn’t distracting myself from running anymore. Ah, it was fun to tease Kyoya though. I did miss Honey, but Kyoya was the one I’m missing. Oh I’m doing it again. Bad Koyuki! Stop distracting yourself. I found another path, and pushed myself to run even face on it.

“Koyuki?” A pair of voices came from the side of me. I held back a groan. How did I manage to get in front of their house?

“Hi Hikaru and Kaoru. I didn’t know you lived around here.” I wiped my face of any sweat. They looked at each than back at me. They had evil looks on their faces. Uh oh. This can’t be good. They both grabbed one of my arms, and dragged me inside their house.  “What are you two up to?”

“Our mom just designed new dresses, and we need someone else to try them on. Sense your already half naked, you’ll try them on!” 

“I am not half naked! I was out for a run for exercise!” I snapped. They pushed me into a bathroom and snapped their fingers. Two twin maids appeared beside them.

“Wash her up and than put her in mothers new dresses.” The twins commanded. The maids started stripping my clothes. I shoved them away.

“I can undress and bathe myself!” They nodded and stayed back. I pulled out my phone and made a quick call. “Hey Kyoya. Those Devil twins kidnapped me.”

“Yes I’m aware of this. I actually just got off the phone with them. They said something about saving you because you were ‘half naked‘.” I could hear him chuckle. Of course the twins told him! Ugh I want to bash their heads in. 

“Not half naked. I was out for a run. They weren’t saving me at all. Wait, who else did they call?”

“Tamaki, Haruhi, Mori and Honey-senpai.” I let out a groan. They called the whole freaking host club! What. The. Heck?