lets play miss tough

Another beach trip, oh joy. I let my sister skip school today so she could go with us. Right now, we were sitting in the host club room debating to go. We all agreed that it seemed like a good idea. Raingi was running around the host club room, clapping and cheering that she gets to go swimming. I rolled my eyes at her.                      

  That girl gets excited way to easy. When she came towards me, i shoved a pocky stick in her mouth. She smiled more and began munching on it. I popped one into my mouth as well. Time for the beach, time for the fight. Hmm I wonder if they game will change. Well.. this is going to be a major story change. Im not going to let Kyoya try to scare Haruhi. If I remember right, he threatens to violate her. Though I wouldn’t min- I shook my head and started blushing madly. Bad Koyuki! No thinking dirty thoughts like that! But, I do want to see what would happen if I was the one the game involved.. and not Haru-chan.

 ~At the beach~

 Right now i was sitting on the cliff where those guys come later. I was relaxing with a black bikini top, and black Hollister shorts. I didn’t feel like being near the water, and I figured everyone could do there own thing. 

“Koy-chan! Come down and go hell fish shunting with me!” Honey called up to me.

 “I think you mean shell fish hunting sweetie!” He smiled at me.

 “Oh yeah! Thanks!” I nodded and let him go back to his playing. 

 “Ew!” I heard the girls squeal. I quickly got off the rock and went down to see what was going on. A bunch of girls and a few of the boys started freaking out over a centipede. I rolled my eyes at them. Haruhi was about to grab it when I snatched it up, and brought it over to the side walk away from everyone. A bunch of the girls squealed again and kept asking me how i was able to touch that ‘horrifying‘ creature.                                        The twins raised an eye brow at me. I just shrugged and started walking back towards the cliff. I stopped and leaned back a bit when I heard one of the boys say my name.  

“Lets play the lets find out Koyuki’s weakness game!” The twins yelled. Tamaki was against it at first, but decided it sounded fun. Kyoya went over to them and started talking about prizes. Gee, thanks Kyo. Way to help out there. 

 “Koyuki! Come with us for a bit!” The twins called out. I rolled my eyes and walked over to them. 

 “What do you want idiots? 

“Come with us to a cave!” Kaoru said. I already knew what was in the cave so I just agreed. Have to get it over with I guess. I gave a quick sneak kiss on the cheek and walked off with the stupid cave.

 I got a bit bored as Hikaru and Kaoru told the story of the ‘deaths’ of people. Suddenly a scary figure popped up. I admit, I don’t like horror, but sense I knew this was coming, I didn’t even blink. The girls that went with us screamed on the top of their lungs. I crossed my hands over my chest.

 “Really boys? Did you have to scare the guest this bad?” I scolded them. They hung their heads and went out of the cave. The girls clung onto me as we walked out. When they saw Haruhi and Tamaki, they went screaming over to them. Honey was getting ready to call me over to him when arms pulled me against someone, and lips pressed against my neck.                                                   Shivers went down my spine. I wasn’t afraid because I knew those lips way to well. I leaned my head back so i had my head against Kyoya’s chest. He smirked down at me.

“I don’t like to be teased.” I giggled and kissed him gently on the lips. He smiled.

“Alright, I’m sorry. Now I believe Honey wanted me.” He gave me another kiss and sent me away. I went over to Honey who was standing in the of a truck that was from Kyoya’s family officers. An officer climbed into the back with Honey and offered me a hand. I stared at him.