Daddy! Mama!

I got up early so I could make sure Raingi had gotten ready for school. I was a bit grumpy, but since Raingi  was a middle schooler, she was going to a private Ouran school and not my school, I had to make sure she could go.  I had called last night so she was all set to go. Raingi made me cut her long blue hair, so it was about to her chin. She didn't want long hair anymore, she said it hurt her head. I grumbled that she shouldn't have put the stupid wig on in the real world in the first place. That got her mad at me. She complained that I'm to grumpy when i get up early.

"Why don't you go get ready for your school Sama!" She snapped.

 Oh shoot, I have to get ready! I have my first day of being a worker for the host club today. Let see, today is their tropical wear, so Ill pack a bag with the right things. Oh thats another thing, this house was full of different foods and outfits for my sister and I. How creepy is that? 

Anyways, I stuffed a few things into a bag. A dress, a pair of sandals, and some accessories. Once that was all done, I went to get dressed for today. I settled with a green dressy shirt, with black pants and a pair of black heels. I had more normal glasses on my face, and my hair was tied back to the side. I grabbed my phone, laptop and Ipad. I can't forget Kyoya's black book! I grabbed that, and stuffed it in my bag as well. Yep, I think I should be good. I called for a car to come and take my sister and i to our schools. 

Hmm, maybe i should start walking to school. The ride for me was only five minutes. So it would be about a 8 to 10 minute walk for me. Yeah, thats what Ill do. Ill start walking to school every morning much better. When I stepped into school, lots of people said hi to me. I gave a slight nod to show I heard them. A few boys tried to stop me, but since I was in a sour mood, I just kept walking.

I quickly checked into the host room. The boys were sitting there, chatting before their classes. Honey saw me and gave me a big smile, while running over to me. He leaped up in the air, and I caught him. Honey was just to cute. He really was.

"Morning Koy-Chan." 

"Morning sweetie." My voice was still rough. I tried to smile at him, but it just wasn't happening. Kyoya pushed back his glasses and gave a smirk.

"Someone isn't a morning person." He teased. I set Honey down.

"Nether are you Kyoya." I retorted. He just shrugged and went back to something on his computer.

"Woah Koyuki! How did you know we were going to have a tropical theme?" Honey wondered from behind me. I turned to see him going through my bag. Oh come on Honey!

"Honey, you don't go snooping through peoples bags." I scolded. Honey pouted and climb on Mori's back.  Everyone was waiting for an answer. Lie, lie, lie. Oh-

"I called her and left a voice mail. I'm sure she got it, right Koyuki?" Either i'm bad at checking my phone, or Kyoya just lied for me. I nodded. Everyone thought about it some more, than went back to mini conversations. I just pulled out my laptop and began typing away. I worked on a story that I was creating the day before I got sucked into this manga.

The first bell rung, so that meant we had to get to class. Since i was in all of Kyoya's I just followed him around. I wasn't so grumpy anymore. Writing really calms my nerves. 

~Later today~

It was time for us to go to the host room. We all helped decorate it into the tropical theme. We than all went off to change. I put my dress on first. It was short in the front, but long in the back. It was very tropical looking though. It had a gold belt, with a gold-ish looking liner on the v. I slipped my feet into some gold sandals, and put an ankle bracelet on my left leg. Next I added a gold flower necklace, two tropical gold bracelets, a pair of gold and red diamond parrot earrings, a gold and black flower ring, my glasses, I tied my hair in a bun, than added some black flowers in the bun, so the side of my head had a bunch of flower.Than to top it all off, I sprayed myself with this really amazing smelling tropical perfume. Just to let everyone know, the reason I'm wearing so much gold is because in the episode i watched for this day, everyone was loaded with gold.