"You're excused, Byron." I snapped angrily as I saw him staring at her too long.

He bowed his head to me and walked out, closing the door behind him.

I felt my body relax when it was just me and her. Her scent calming me. She was wearing tight black skiny jeans and a spaghetti strapped shirt that stopped just below her belly button, revealing a strip of skin from her tummy.

I glared at the dark bruise that stuck out above her hip bone.

"Someone's in a mood today." She said, snapping me out of my thoughts, which she likely heard.

"I'm the Alpha. I have the right to be in a mood." I said, meeting her eyes.

Once again, as her blue eyes stared down at me I had the urge to bow my head in submission and call her my Queen.

I pressed my lips in a thin line.

"Why do you feel like that?" She asked softly.

"Feel what?" I asked.

"Like you have to submit to me." she explained walking over to me and sitting down on the desk in front of me.

I resisted the urge to bend her over the desk and cleared my throat when I saw her blush at my thoughts. I have to get used to this mind reading thing.

"I don't know. It's your eyes... everytime I look into them I feel like you're my alpha." I explained.

"That's pretty weird." She mumbled.

"It is. And I have to ask you to refrain from commanding me like you did the other night." I said.

She raised her eyebrow.

"How did I command you?" She asked.

"You commanded me to mark you. And I couldn't resist. I wanted to wait and make sure you were okay with it. But after you commanded me... I just couldn't stop myself." I said softly, thinking back to our passionate night.

"Well I am okay with it." She said simply.

I was shocked to say the least. At how calmly she was taking this whole Mate and Luna thing. If I was used to being human and I had just found out about the supernatural world I would be freaking out.

She shrugged, reading my thoughts again.

"I addapt easily." She said simply.

She looks beautiful. My wolf said, purring in approval.

Alaska blushed and looked away from me. "Thank you." she said.

I sighed and grabbed her hips, pulling her onto my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned her head on my shoulder.

I just sat there, inhaling her scent and feeling her calm me.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I took in her scent again. She smells like me, obviously because I marked her. But there was something else. Something completely out of the ordinary.

I had smelt it on her the first time I met her. It's how I knew she was a virgin. It was a pure scent that radiated off of her. Smelling like nothing, but everything at the same time.

And she shouldn't be smelling like that. Because I took her verginity the other night. The pure smell should be gone.

"What's wrong?" She asked me sensing my confusion.

"Nothing baby. Just smelling you." I said smirking at her. She rolled her eyes. "You're so weird." She said.

"Why?" I asked placing a kiss on her head.