[2] Edited

Please vote, share, and comment.

Enjoy! :)

**Mazin P.O.V**

The girl I bullied that probably hates me is back. The girl I messed with. The girl that didn't do anything to me, yet I still bullied is back. Amira is back.

"Dude that chick lost a lot of weight," Mohamed says.

"Whatever man," I mumble as I went in class

"What wrong with you man?"

"Nothing is wrong with me I'm just sick with myself that I bullied the poor girl."

When I enter class room I see Amira glaring at me. I see the hate in her eyes. Was I really that bad to her? I hope she forgives me.

"Okay class take your seats please," the teacher says.

Ugh I hate Math class,but I'm good at it. I barley listen to the teacher when she's teaching. Instead I think about Amira and how she changed. She lost a lot of weight, her eyes shine brighter with happiness instead of tears, and she actually talks back to people now. But then all I see is the way she glares at me.

"Mr.Hassan class is over," Mr.Anderson says interrupting my thoughts.

"Sorry," I say getting up to leave.

I bump in to someone on the way out and I look down to see Amira giving me a hard glare.

"Can't you ever look where your going?' she snaps before leaving me standing there, not giving me a minute to apologize to her.

What happened to the girl? What happened to Amira?

**Amira's P.O.V**

After what happened with Mazin I go straight home with Ahmed. We pick up Badar and Alima and go home.

"When we go home can I finish my breakfast Ahmed?" Badar asks the second he gets in the car.

Ahmed chuckles, "Yes you can finish your breakfast when we get home."

**
When we get home Ali is here. Ali is Alia's husband and he's probably here to pick her up. She was staying here for the weekend.

"Hey Ali," I greet him.

"Hi, Amira. You've grown mashallah."

"Thanks," I say as I head upstairs to my room and lock the door.

I quickly change and head back downstairs. I go in the kitchen to get something to eat and see Badar eating. So he wasn't joking about eating his breakfast. I grab two cupcakes that Alia probably made and start eating it.

I feel someone looking at me and see Badar looking at my cupcakes. I swear this kid never wants to stop eating. I eat one of my cupcakes and give the other one to Badar.

I go upstairs to help Alia pack up. When I get there she is folding clothes.

"So Alia how does is feel to be pregnant?"

"Horrible, but I'm happy I'm going to have a child."

"I was talking to mom when you guys want to school and she wants Ahmed to get married."

"Well then I'll be looking for a bride inshallah," I say smiling.

I can't wait for Ahmed to get married. Then I would have his room. His room is bigger then all the other rooms in the house.

"So when are you getting married?"

"I'm not getting married."

"That's what ever girls says, but in the end they fall in love and get married," she teases.

"Not me."

"Whatever, can you bring this suit case downstairs?"

"Yeah sure."

I pick up the suit case and head downstairs.

Will I fall in love? I hope not.

*********************************
Finally I updated. Hoped ya'll like the chapter! Please vote, comment, and share. :)