Chapter 25

Chapter not edited. That is a cover I did I hope you like it. Oh and Vote and comment for a update. The more comment the more I update faster!

Amira

I look up and find him staring, once again. Silents fills the room. None of us say something , even thought there much to say.

"I'm sorry for the past, I can't undo it but give me the chance," He said

I look up at him, wanting him to continue, but doesn't.

"How are you going to make it up?" I ask.

"Let me prove it to you. That I can be a better person. I know I can."

"Mazin..."

"Please Amir. Just one chance. That's all I'm asking." He pleaded, his eyes sincere.

  Was he really telling the truth or playing one of his games? And did I just confess my feelings for him?

I honestly didn't know what to say. So I did the only thing I could think of.. I walked away. Well I tried to.

"Amira!"

"Mazin I need time to think." I say over my shoulder, hoping he'll leave it at that.

"Amira stop." He suddenly grabs me from behind and spins me around.

"Listen, you believe in second chances right? Everybody changes at some point of their life Amir. I know the things I did and I'm not proud of it okay? But you can't judge by my past. I'm not in the past anymore. You need to see that."

Our faces were inches apart, and I suddenly realized how close he was holding me. I push him away and took a step back. If my mom saw this...

I take a deep breath and let out a sigh." You're right, I can't judge you by your past but that doesn't mean I'm not afraid."

"Afraid of what?"

"I don't know!"

"Do you trust me?"

I nod without hesitation. I did trust him.

"I promise you, I won't hurt you in anyway Amir. You have to understand that. I love you."

Butterflies erupted in my stomach and I felt my cheeks get warm. The way he said it was just.. Special.

"Okay." I whisper.

"Wait what?" He grins,

I blush." I'll give you a chance but if-

"Amira,where are you!"

"That would be my mother, I have to go." I say, rushing to the living room. My aunts, cousins and uncles were in there, eating pizza and the leftover food.

"Girl where were you? You disappeared on us." One of my cousins says, giving me a knowing look.

Did she know I was with him? I saw her giving me strange looks at the wedding.