[18] Edited

Outfit that Amira is wearing :)

Amira's POV:

"Aye! What's wrong?" I question.

Ahmed is a really strong guy. During my life I have been paying a lot of attention to him but not in a stalkerish way. However, when the bullying started I lost track of him. He keeps his emotion inside and it seems like it's going to blow up. Sure he was there for me when I was bullied.  

After all he chose for us to go on this "family trip".

Yes, my amazing wonderful brother made me who I am today. I couldn't ask for anything more. The reason we had our "family trip" was for me to get more healthy.

Even though Turkey has the most delicious food, I changed my self. My attitude changes, even though I don't show it. It's all part of the plan.

"It's just..." Ahmed trailed off getting me out of my thoughts.

I raise my left eyebrow confused of what he has to say, what is bothering my dear brother.

"Ahmed, you can tell me anything you know?" I squeeze his arms encouraging him to continue talking.

He takes a big sigh.

"I d-don't want to get married just yet," his voice just above that of a whisper.

I look at him in shock.

"Weren't you the one who was blushing just by saying the girl's name!" I shouted but he didn't seem to mind.

Oh my Allah!

This means I won't be getting the bed!

Forget the bed, the plan won't work!

Oh chocolate!

"Yeah but I want you to get married before I do," he rubs his eyes tiredly.

I start laughing like a maniac.

Is he serious? Married now! Plan ruined. That's a no- no.

I finally get myself together even though I wanted to laugh more.

"Boy, you know I don't want to get married," I said.

Yet.

"But I want you to get settled so my worries aren't there anymore."

I'm one of his worries?!

My brother loves me!

I smile ear to ear and give him a tight embrace to which he mumbles things I can't hear.

"Awe, you don't have to wait for me, you did enough all those years, I won't let you wait to be with someone you love, now let's stop the chitchat and let's go see my sister in law," I let go of him only to see Ahmed with a not so convinced face.

"Also Ahmed, I love you too!" I get out of his room to get dressed.

***
I finally arrange the pins on my headscarf and grab my phone.

I didn't put make up on as I didn't want to look like a clown!

I say BismilAllah before putting on my heels to go down the stairs.

Heels aren't my favorite but when it comes to special events I'll have to wear them.

"Come on Amira! I swear you teenage girls take an hour to get dressed and sometimes even longer!" Mom said once I was on the last step.

"Mom?" I said.

"Yes?" She responded

"You're not ready!"

She looks down at herself and gasps.

She forgot to put on her scarf!

I chuckle to myself and get out of the house to the car where everyone was in.

*****
"Open the door!" Badar said knocking on their door.

We dropped the rest of the kids with my aunt who lives a block away from us. It was only me, Badar, Ahmed, Mom and Dad.

The door opens revealing Jasmine who was wearing a purple dress that looked stunning on her.

Badar quickly gets in the house moving Jasmine out of his way.

Rude is his middle name.

Jasmine steps aside to allow us to get in the house.

We hand the food mom cooked to her Mom.

I take a seat next to Dad while Mom and Ahmed sits across from us.

Soon Mazin's sister who I remembered from last time we encountered joins us with her parents and Mazin is nowhere to be seen. 

"So Ahmed you want to marry my daughter?" Mazin's Dad asked.

I look at Ahmed who awkwardly shifted in his spot while clearing his throat.

"Yes sir," he responded.

"Hmm, why?" He questioned.

"She's modest, has faith and would make a great mother to my kids, although there's a lot more to add to the list," He answered.

Mazin's dad nods agreeing with him and that's when Ahmed broke into a smile knowing that he was off the hook and passed the "test".

"Well I should be hearing the list sooner or later," he said.

Ahmed nods his head. I could tell now that he was forcing himself to smile. Knowing that there's more to this "test".

Jasmine comes in with drinks after greeting us with Salams.

I get up needing to use the bathroom after I excuse my self.

*
I get out of the bathroom after taking care of my business.

Feeling thirsty I started walking to the kitchen only to be met with four eyes on me.

No, the person doesn't have glasses.

"Amira! Hello!" Mazin greets me breaking the awkward silence.

"Amira, hello, we meet again," his sister Nabila said smiling.

It was a fake smile but I ignore it.

"So Amira what happened to the weight?" Nabila asked shocking the chocolates out of me. Her attitude was going 0-100 real quick

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered even though I knew.

*****

Hellllllllo hehehe :)

Liked the chapter well then vote and comment.

You guys were making me laugh with those comment from chapter 17. Yes I kept my promise :)

You guys know what's going to happen?

80 votes and 50 comment for the next chapter :)

Promise :)

!!!!