[15] Edited

Read A/N at the end.

**Amira's POV**

"Lost a lot of weight, I see!" His hands grab my waist as he pushes his body towards me

"Don't touch me. Otherwise, I'll make sure you won't have any kids," I hiss as I try to push him off but sadly fail.

"You have a tight body. Too bad you can't show it off... oh wait. You can,"
He whispers in my ear as he gropes my left breast.

Oh my Allah!

This is enough.

I kick him hard where the sun doesn't shine. I run, leaving Mohamed clutching himself on the floor. But I hear him get up.

I run faster.

I turn behind to find that he's not there.

What the...?

He must have left. Thank Allah. I just sexually harassed.

Well, next time I won't be at my locker alone after the bell rings. These perverts can't control them goddamn selves.

I go to my math class acting as if nothing had happened when all I really want to do is hide away.

I take my seat next to Adam who's just typing on his phone.

"Okay class please take ou-," The teacher starts but gets interrupted when the flys open revealing a very tired looking Mohamed.

I look close at his face and see half of his face is bruised.

I gasp in shock.

What happened to his face? But most importantly who did that to him cause last time I checked his face looked normal.

I smirk, knowing he's in pain.

"Like I was saying please t-," Sir continues what he was saying only to get cut off once again by Mazin. He storms in angrily and takes a seat next to me.

"Anyone else wants to disturb my lesson?" The teacher says, fuming with anger.

I look over at Mohamed who's face was bruised. He deserved it. 

Right?

He probably sensed that I was looking at him because he turned to me.

His eyes shift to Mazin.

I look at Mazin who's glaring at Mohamed.

What the hell happened between these two.

**(20 minutes later)**

After class ended, I waited by the door for Adam.

But Adam was glued to his phone. He was on his phone during class as well!

Oh forget it.

***
Once I get to my new car I hear a familiar voice calling my name.

I put on a fake smile and nod towards him.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Why didn't you tell anyone," Mazin says, standing opposite me.

What is he talking about?

I give him a confused look.

"Why didn't you tell anyone that that filthy cow touched you! That's sexual harassment!" He shouted, running his hands through his hair.

"Why should I? No one cares," I cross my arms over my chest.

"I care." His features soften.

"Says the one who started this bulling and watched his friends beat me up. I have scars Mazin. Every time I ate, I vomited. At night I cried to sleep. No one said it was okay. I came to school every morning and you guys repeated over and over made fun of me and beat me. So don't say you care now," I snap, my eyes welling with tears.

I get in the car leaving him in shock.

Let the game begin Mazin. After all these years. Watch out.

I'm coming.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I know I promised a long and good chapter, and I have you a short and bad chapter like always:(

I'm really sorry. I got sick and I wasn't done with this chapter.

Just pray for me to get better please.

Please go check out my new book, 'Gone?'. Thanks.

Stay beautiful <3