Chapter 22

Chapter dedicated to: @aminaabdipretty

Vote and comment!

Nabila POV

She thinks she can get my brother?! Mazin isn't a fool to fall in love with a weakling. My brother is strong. Amira was just a little
Bitch who lost her weight thinking she can get any guy.

I told her to stay away from him, but she didn't use brain her. Yes I know she went on a little date. Mazin wouldn't stop talking about her to our mom, but of course he didn't say Amira. He would say Amira is this she is that, he even called her beautiful. Instantly I knew it was Amira he was talking about. The way he looked at when they were together or by each her . Like she was his oxygen and he was holding onto her . The way his eyes brightens up when he was looking at her, as if he was looking up at the stars. The love he has for her it couldn't be put into words, it freaked me out.

My brother could get anyone why her? Was it because he felt bad for bullying. Does he think she will fall for him, her bully ?

She never notice how he looks at her, ever since she came back he was different and the way he looked at her was getting different each time. He was falling for every time he looked at her; His eyes lid up differently every time, as if he was looking at different star every time. I
also notice how it was hard for him to lower his gaze.

I never saw my brother in love, and it made me happy but I just hates who he was in love with. Of course I want my brother to be happy but not with her.

I never knew I could hate someone that bad, something Allah created.

I get out of my thoughts and look down at my phone, continuing to watch the video.

I smile weakly when they punched her stomach so hard the noise it makes is disgusting to hear.

"Say it." Mazin says furiously

Amira stiffens and looks up at the boys. She couldn't say this, these words won't true. Allah didn't want her to feel like this, he didn't wasn't any of his creations to feel like this. Never.

"Maybe after beating her much more will make her say it," Mohamed said
looking at Mazin for a reply

Mazin smile nodding, he liked this idea. Breaking her was his goal. She was too happy out of school, but school was hell for and he was angry that out of school wasn't like hell
for her.

Chris takes her both hands pulling behind her, having a good grip on her. While Mohamed pulled down her Hijab that had blood over it and throw it to the side. Mazin cracks his knuckles smiling.

Ya Allah please, help me get me out of this, Amira ranted in her head. She was too weak
go through this again. It was her five time in a row, she really didn't want to say those words. She was proud how Allah created her, she said Alhumdulilah everyday thanking her lord of her looks and her way of life.

Mazin couldn't take that from her, her belief in Allah no one could . Even if her body was yelling to say those words, Allah is merciful the voice in her head said, just repent afterwards it's just words. Allah know your great full, about you life and everything that was given to you in this life. He hears you call to him during those nights. He knows.

Amira looks up at them giving up, she couldn't do this again, she knew they wouldn't stop.
They never did.

"I'm a worthless nobody, ugly, fat and stupid!" She yells for them wanting them to hear

They let her go, then one more time they each  kick her in the stomach, they thought she couldn't feel it since she's fat.

The video finished and I look down at my phone debating if I should send it to them, the bullies of Amira, I knew they would send it to others . If Mazin knew it was me he would hate me. He would kill me if he thought I send it, I know this would destroy her life once again. She's weak of course it will destroy her.

I hit the send and smile, mission completed.
I go downstairs and help mom cook breakfast for Abdi, Mazin had school, even though what happened last night on the date was a bit rough, he wanted to apologize to Amira for some reason. How disgusting.

Amira POV
I walk in school tired. I barely got any sleep last night. The date was replying in my head over and over. How I just stood up and walked away a from him. The plan went to another direction. I ruined it, I let it get to me. His apology seemed real. I knew he had other plans for me, that's why I have to set mine up real quick. I can't let my feeling get in the way, my real feelings . I have to get to him and squish his heart into pieces.

I need help though, I couldn't do it by myself. I knew some how my feeling will get in the way pushing me toward him in a way I wouldn't want. At least that's what I tell myself. I couldn't fall for my bully.

"Amira!" I hear a familiar voice just the guy I was looking for

I turn around finding Adam  ( A/N the new kid a few chapters back), who was next to Sahra my best friend.

I smile walking towards them, but they don't smile back weird.

"You didn't see it did you," Sahra says

Confused I look at her, see what ?

"Don't tell me someone was passing Nutella," I joke looking around but only see others looking at me

Okay it's not Nutella that was being passed around.

"More like the past being passed around," Adam laughs looking at Sahra to laugh at his joke

"Not the time to be joking around," she looks at him furious

She hold her phone to me hesitating, I hear Ahmed take a deep breath. I look down at the phone and see me and Mazin with two other idiots. I play the video, than stop knowing what was going to happen next.

"Who send this?" I look around keeping myself strong I didn't want to cry

My crying days were over, all the tears we wasted by Mazin and my bullies.

"Who could it be Amira it's Mazin," Sahra said who was mad

I look at them.

"Huh, well I need you two to help me something, a revenge plan," I look at them waiting for their reply

"I love getting revenge, it's very bitter and sweet !" Adam said and me and Sahra rolled are eyes

Let get this started.

*++*++*++*++*++*++*++*++*++*

Salam guys sorry for the wait and short chapter !

So how was the chapter ?! Please comment and let me know !

This book is almost going to end ): !