Chapter 27

Not edited ❤️

Amira POV

*Two Years  Later*

"Mazin sit down and stop embarrassing yourself." The teacher snaps, shaking his head.
Mazin nodded and bowed, making the situation even worse.

We were in our second year of college. Yet it almost feels like we just graduated.

I chuckle to my self, covering my mouth with my hand. Since class started Mazin has been annoying the teacher and saying random stuff to himself. I was actually grateful because I needed the laugh. These few days, I've been having these nightmares and each time, Mazin was the one who got hurt. I didn't tell anyone and I sure wasn't planning too.

"Hey Amira?" Mazin asked

"What?" I turn around and look at him. A mischievous gleam lit his eyes.

"We should prank him. Try to loosen him up, ya know?" He grins.

I look at like, waiting for him to say he was joking but he actually looked serious.

"You're not serious right?" I laugh nervously.

He shrugs sheepishly. "What? It's the last two weeks.. Might as well have some fun."

Indeed it was the last weeks of college.

"Oh yah and um.. Get kicked out right? Is that part of your plan?" I ask.

"Hey if we get kicked out, we can go run away and elope. Go somewhere far away, have 20 kids and never come back again." He says grinning.

"Oh Romeo, your dreams are unrealistic." I say laughing.

He leans back and yawns." Well Juliet, if you don't tell your parents about us soon..."

I held up a hand to stop him. "We've already been over this Mazin."

"I know but it's been two years and I can't keep waiting Amira. Everyday I think about us in the future. I need you." He says quietly, looking at me Intensely.

  His dark eyes were really quit beautiful and I was still jealous of his long eyelashes. It wasn't fair.

"Listen, it just not the right time." I explain to him, hoping he would drop the subject.

Telling my parents wasn't in the plan. It would mess up the whole plan and I can't have that. I've worked too hard and my time was finally coming.

Still.. There was a part of me who wanted to quit. Quit pretending that I didn't have feelings for him. I wanted to tell him that I forgave him for what he did in the past but... I didn't.

I still wanted revenge. My feelings were getting in the way.

"Well it needs to happen soon before you end up missing." He teases.

"Are you going to kidnap me? You know that's a threat," I said

He puts a hand on his chest and gasps. "Me? Why would you think that?"

"Because you just said so." I say in a obvious tone.

"Hey can I ask you something?" His face suddenly takes a  serious look.

I felt a wave of panic rush over me. Did.. Did he know about the plan?

Did he hear me and Sarah talking about it?

"Amira?" He asked

"Huh?" I said confused

"Can I ask you a question?" He repeats with a strange look on his face.