[16] Edited

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Amira's POV:

"Amira, remember when... um, when we went to the playground and we met your boyfriend and his little brother? And we told them we'll meet them the next day?" Badar questioned.

I looked at him in shock which earns a confused look from our mother.

Embarrassed and confused, I grabbed him by the ear and dragged him to my room.

"OWW! Amira! That hurts! You also didn't answer my question," He stated, jumping up and down.

I released my grip on his ear and
"What in the world are you talking about?Boyfriend? Where did you get that from?!" I whisper-shouted, my voice full of disgust. My anger grew when he started to laugh. This douche thinks it's funny!

I glared at him which only made him laugh harder.

"So can we go to the park today?" He queried as his laughter died down.

"Absolutely not!" I said in a firm voice.

"But why? I'm sure you will love it!" He gave me a toothy grin. He does that every time he wants something from me. It's too adorable for me to resist!

"Fine."

"Yay!" He gave me a really big hug and almost squeezed me to death. Blimey! How is he so strong? Maybe I'm just getting weaker.

"But later. I have homework," I say shoving him out of my way.

I need food.

"But I told Abdi that we'd come now!" He groaned in frustration.

Damn. I've never seen him this annoyed since I accidentally ate his favourite pie. All of it. Okay, I admit, I did it on purpose. Couldn't help it.

"Fine go and get dressed," I gave in. I stomped up to my room to get dressed.

My outfit consists of a silky black maxi skirt, a plain white blazer and a cute top that says 'I Like Food' on it underneath. I wrap my head with a light grey scarf and pin it in to place after layering it neatly. I add some jewellery and spray some Miss Dior perfume. 

I got my phone from my bedside table and barrelled down the stairs.

"Where you two headed?" My wonderful mother questioned, looking up from a magazine.

"Park!" Badar yelled before our dear mother could even reply. Without any further questions, I left the house and caught up to Badar. He was standing near the car so I unlocked it.

"I'm so happy Amira! See? See? Happy!" He giggled whilst wriggling around in his seat, attempting to dance. Key word: attempting.

With a smile, I turned on the engine and started our small journey to the park.

After parking the car and unbuckling the seatbelt, I grabbed my phone and turned to tell Badar to get out. I gasped in shock when I saw that he wasn't there. I look out of the window and spot him not too far, running towards a young boy around his age. That kid looks real familiar.

Then it hit me. I realised that kid was Mazin's little brother.

I clambered out and walked towards the brown bench to keep an eye on Badar. There were kids running around whilst their parents were chatting.

I just sit there for a few minutes bored out of my mind.

I punch in my password and open up Instagram. I stroll through my feed and like some cute pictures.

I found one picture that took me by surprise. It was a picture of Mazin and a kid, grinning at the camera. The kid looked like Mazin. How could I not realise? That's the kid that's playing with Badar!

I look at the kid to Mazin. Mazin has has the sharpest jaw line. His beard was neatly trimmed, well groomed. His cheekbones were really high. His eyelashes were much longer than mine. Why do boys have nice long eyelashes? They don't even need it! It's no use to them. 

I take in his appearance. His smile was breathtaking. His pearly white teeth looked like they were twinkling.

I looked at the comments and I did not like what I saw. Females were commenting heart-eye emojis, fire emojis. I felt a tinge in my chest but quickly recovered from it. I locked my screen. I shouldn't be having these haraam thoughts.

Was I really checking my own bully out?

Why were there females commenting on his pictures?

Was he still a player?

"May I sit down?" Said a husky voice. The voice had a slight British accent. It was very deep and attractive.

I nodded, not trusting my voice.

I look down at my lap playing with my fingers, blushing along the way.

Was I seriously blushing to a guy I don't even know?

I never blush! This was a surprise. Even to me.

"So those are your kids?" He asked pointing to Badar and Abdu. I almost choked on my own saliva.

I quickly shook my head. I was pretty sure I looked like a a tomato that was about to explode.

He started chuckling but it died down pretty quickly.

I frowned, wanting to hear more of his laughter. He laugh was unique. I loved it.

"What's wrong, princess?" He asked, turing my way.

I was a hundred percent I looked like a tomato now. A stranger just called me princess, a boy called me princess!

"Nothing," I whispered and finally looking up.

I gasped in shock.

******
Yes I know it was short but next update be here soon.

Thanks for waiting and those sweet comments XD

Okay listen up now * blow's the whistle"

1: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! I'M 15!!! That's why I updated. (:

2: Go check out my friend book , life hacks for muslimahs
@ELELEGANTEFRIKI

3: go check out my other friend book love and hate.

I'll update soon Insha'Allah :) comment more tho and sorry for the short chapter it's better than nothing right?