[21] Edited

Chapter dedicated to SlaveOfAllah3    -   Important A/N in the end :)

Amira's POV

"What?" I asked him.

He stood there, staring at me. I give him a blank expression and lower my gaze. I knew my cheeks were on fire. His eyes were like a lazer.

"Can I come in?" He questioned before clearing his throat. I shook my head, no. Yes, I have been in room with him alone once. I just didn't want him to enter my room.

"Well I was planning, I-if we...go out for dinner?" He scratched his head, awkwardly.

I wanted to yell or even snap at him but I maintained a smile.

"Dinner? Sure." I smiled.

"Wait... Are you serious?"

"Yah. It should be fun." I didn't care if my plan was cruel, he deserved it.

"Great! Um, so should I pick you-"

"No!" I cut him off.

"I'm going to come over there. Where exactly are we going?"

"I know this little restaurant that I always used to go to. We can go somewhere else if you want."

I shook my head.

"It's fine."

"Okay, well I'll see you at 8?"

"I'll see you then." I gave him a fake smile.

This date was certainly going to be interesting...

__________
7:57 pm

I was seriously about to cancel the whole date because for some odd reason, I was nervous.
I mean I was the one who agreed so why I should be nervous?

After getting ready, I drove to the restaurant. I debated on whether to wait for him because I was early but I just decided to wait for him inside.

The restaurant was actually very beautiful. It might have been small but inside there was a huge fireplace, the whole room was dimmed, they had some beautiful paintings on the wall and the atmosphere was just really calm.

"Can I just get water for now, I'm waiting for someone." I told the waiter.

"Definitely." The waiter replied with a nod.

"Thank you."

The time was now 7:58. Was he really about to ditch me? Was I was the one who was going to get embarrassed after all?

Nope. That wasn't going to happen.

I looked around once more and finally saw him entering the restaurant.

Finally.

"I'm so sorry for being late, I got caught up with something." He said, breathlessly.

Sure you did.

"No problem, I just came a minute ago." I lied.