Chapter 28

Don't just vote, please comment ❤️.

Amira POV

I had to get out of the house. I've been in my room all day, just thinking about Mazin and that wasn't helping my situation. I felt the room was caving in me. I was feeling claustrophobic so after I ate dinner, I went to the small park that was close to my neighborhood. It was around 7, so not a lot of people were outside. Which was fine by me because I wanted the park to be empty.

I usually came here sometimes when I need time to think. But I've been coming here more often these days because of that idiot, Mazin. The dreams are becoming more intense and I'm honestly becoming scared because they were so vivid, clear and realistic. Some nights it would go on for hours, the scene playing again and again and some nights, it would be a quick one. Still, I feared that they meant something.

By the time I arrived at the park, it was a little bit darker but I didn't care. I needed the fresh air. I've been helping Sarah all this week for her wedding. We spent three days looking for the perfect bride dress and shoes, we had to catered some food, and help decorate the hall. It was too much but I was happy for her. I've seen dying to tell her about the dreams but I kept quite. I didn't want to ruin her mood, her wedding was in couple days after all.

The wind was getting a bit stronger so I dug my sweater from the bag and put it on. I always bring one just in case because the weather was bipolar these days.

I should have brought something to eat.

I look around and saw from the corner of my eyes, a figure walking towards me.

I looked closer and saw that it was Mazin.

Whah the heck was he doing here? He lived in the west side, not the east.

As he came closer, my heart started to pound.

"Hello stranger." He grins goofily, sitting down next to me.

I moved away to get us some space. The bench wasn't meant for two person but Mazin didn't get that memo.

"You live around here?" I asked, but I already knew he didn't

He shakes his head." Nope my aunt lives around here and plus you told me you lived here remember? I just needed some fresh air."

"Yah me too,very calming," I said playing with me fingers

There was a comfortable silence between us, each of us in our own thoughts.

"You know I have a thing for cabins," He said after clearing his throat 

"Really?" I asked 

I hated cabins. It scared the living dead out of me. It alway reminded me of those scary movies on Netflix.

"Yah. My father has three of them and at winter time, I used to go down there with coupe of my friends." He said, a faraway look on his eyes.

"I rather be at the Bahamas." I add.

He grins." I knew you weren't a winter person. Don't you think time is going too fast? Just yesterday we were in high school."