[13] Edited

DO YOU GUYS LOVE THE NEW COVER?:)!

**Amira's POV**

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMIRA!!" The voices of my family yell, waking me up from my deep slumber.

The first thi- person I see when I open my eyes is Badar. Then I see the twins Yusuf and Aneesa.

OH MY ALLAH ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

"Get out of my room Badar. Now!" I say pointing to the door.

This is literally the hundredth time he woke me up from my dream!

"How about them?" He points to the twins with a frown.

"Fine. You guys can stay since you guys remembered my birthday unlike the rest of them," As soon as those words leave my lips, Badar's frown turned upside down.

May 31st is my BIRTHDAY.

"Yay! M-me and Yusuf made you cake with Nutella frosting and mommy helped us," Aneesa say giving me her big toothless grin.

"I helped too," Badar interrupts.

"No you didn't! You just licked the Nutella off the cake whenever we put it on!" Yusuf jumps in, shaking his head.

I laugh so hard I fall on the floor.

Of course he will eat it. Look at him he's a fat kid.

"That's not nice. Remember when you used to be fat and kids made fun of you?" The voice in my head reminded.

Oh shut up.

"DAD! DA-AD! DAD!" I yell, walking out of my room with Badar,Yusuf and Aneesa trailing behind me. I head to the kitchen where my parents and Ahmed were discussing something whilst eating.

"What? Do you have to yell so loud, Amira?" My father says while covering his ears.

Was I that loud? Oops.

"Daddy, dad, father Ab-,"

"She want something. Good luck," My mom cuts me off whilst patting dad's back. I smile.

My mother knows me well.

"What do you want, kitten?" Dad questions as he sips a cup of tea.

"Where's my birthday present? You promised me a car," I moan with my hands on my hips.

"You can't even drive a car," Ahmed says, shaking his head.

"Was I talking to you?" I mimic his voice.

"You were talking like a cow,"

"A cow doesn't talk. That doesn't even make sense, idiot." I retort.

"Mom, dad. Amira said a bad word," Badar says, covering his mouth with one hand and pointing at me with the other. Why was he accusing me of stating the facts?

"Amira, language," Mom warns whilst walking out of the room.

"My friend's son has this grey Mercedes; also it's new," Dad says as he puts his cup in the sink.

"Great! Let's go now," I smile and head to my room to get dressed.

I'm so happy! I get a Mercedes while Ahmed is stuck with some shītty car. I slip on a long red dress and a loosely wrap a scarf around my head before and head back downstairs.

"Come on kitten, I have work in one hour. Ahmed do you want to come with us?" Dad says standing by the door.

"Yeah sure," He slips his phone into his pocket and puts on his shoes while I put on mine.