[10] Edited

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for a long time. Please read the author's note on the end of the chapter it's really important.
Okay on with the chapter...

**Amira's P.O.V**

Ugh. Math is so hard. After studying for about two long hours with Mazin, I'm finally home.

"Dad, I'm just not ready." Ahmad states, shaking his head as soon as I enter the house.

"Not ready for what?" I question whilst locking the front door and making my way towards where they were sat in the kitchen.

"For marriage," Dad says, smiling.

As soon as those words leave his mouth, a huge smile appears on my face. I'm definitely going to take his huge room as soon as he gets married. Watching Vampire Diaries on his jumbo T.V until dawn. Oh, I just can't wait. Hurry up and get married, Ahmad!

"I don't know what you're grinning about. Maybe even you too," Mom adds with a smirk etched in her face.
Instantly, my smile fades away and a frown replaces it.

"No thanks. I'm good," I say, leaving the kitchen and stomping up to my room.

"We've already found someone for you!" Mom yells, making sure that I've heard.

I shake my head and go into my room, locking the door. What does Mom mean? They've found someone for me? Who?

Unwrapping my scarf, I step into the bathroom to take a warm shower.

After cleansing my body, I dry my hair and walk out of the bathroom with a towel around my body.

***(The Next Day)***

"Amira! Wake up! There's only a bit of Nutella left! Oh and Alia had a baby!" A familiar voice remarked, excitedly.

I open my eyes and see Badar hovering over me with Nutella around his mouth.

"Get away from me! Gosh! Can't you see I'm sleeping!" I shout, grabbing my pillow and throwing it at him with all the energy I could muster up.

"Is that how you treat a fine young man that kindly wakes his sister up for Nutella?" He says whilst shaking his head.

I scoff. "You mean a fat child that wakes up his sister just so he doesn't accidentally eat her Nutella because he doesn't even have an ounce of self-control!" I retort whilst getting out from my luxurious cloud-like bed. Badar didn't even seem effected by my insult.

"Oh and what did mom says again?" I ask.

"She said Alia had a baby," He explains, trying to lick the Nutella that was spread all around his mouth.

Finally! I'm gonna name the baby!

"Oh, okay. Now get out of my room." I say, taking him by the arm.

"Okay, okay. I'm going," Badar puts his hands up as if he's surrendering.

"Oh and don't you dare eat my Nutella. Promise?" I threaten whilst giving him a glare

"Yes, yes."

Gosh. This kid is annoying.

********************************
This chapter was short I know sorry:(

I just wanted to update for you guys. Anyway, I'm making a new book and I just wanted you guy to check it out.

(New book) Muslimah next door-
You know how people say never to judge a book by it's cover, I shouldn't have done that myself. Growing up with my racists parents, they have always planted a negative image of Muslims. So I started to believe everything they've told me. I thought Muslims were the reason why crisis was happening in the world. I thought Islam was a evil religion. But boy was I wrong. Once I met the Muslimah next door.

Thanks!