Chapter 23

Warning: SHORT CHAPTER

Amira POV

"Amira! wait up," I hear Mazin voice behind me I look behind me only to see him catching up to me

"I could hit him up for you," Adam said who was beside, Sahra nods agreeing with him

I chuckle and reply a no. Not yet at least.

"Yes?" I keep calm

He looks at me, his eyes were locked into mine, so I lower my gaze.

"If wasn't me, the video please you got to understand I wouldn't do something like that, not anymore," he said out of breath

Did this kid just run a mile?

"It's okay, I understand and I could care less who send that video."

I head Adam choke on the water that was on his mouth. Yes I was 'forgiving' him, I need my enemy closer.  Forgiving him was just the first step.

"I know it's my f- wait what?!" He looks at me surprised

"She. Said. It's. Okay. Anything else you need help clarifying?" Adam said disgusted with Mazin

I look at Adam and tell him to stop. He'll just ruin the plan. I had this plan since I came to turkey, my feeling just got in the way. But when the video went out I closed that feeling. The feeling I had for Mazin.

"Well we have class to attend," Sarah grabs me by the arm while Adam follows behind leaving Mazin standing there.....alone.

It made my heart ache, I knew it wasn't him that send that video. But something inside of me wanted to believe it. Was because I didn't want him closer than I attend to, and get my heart broken ?

Or maybe I didn't wanted the feelings to distracts me, I didn't want to fall for my bully. My really handsome bully.......

I get out of my daydream and enter my math class. Sahra leaving and Adam coming in with me. Sarah didn't have math with us since she had painting at that time.

I look around for a empty chair. I find four in the back and walk towards there Adam once again following me.

We take a seat and begin out lesson, only having Mazin walk in late and take a seat beside me.

I sit straighter, and focus on my pink nails that Badar painted for me. That kid truly had a talent when it came to nail polish. He didn't smear anything on my finger. He just liked doing it for some odd reason, no he isn't gay.

I hear humming which made my hear beat much faster. Mazin was humming, in class. And it was beautiful.

Maybe he could hum to our ki-. I shake my head and blush.

What was wrong with me today. Why was I having these feeling  for my bully. For Mazin?

Mazin POV

I could tell she liked my humming. She closed her eyes taking it all in.

I smile proudly to myself, but was still on the edge due to the video. What kind of person would do that.

I stop my humming and she opens her eyes, confused on why I stopped. Maybe I could do it one time in the future.

I shake my head not wanting to jump into the future of her and me. One that I would want now, but I knew that would take time.

We both need space, and I would do anything to earn her trust.Anything.

Even punching Adam since he's keep starting at me. As if he was trying to figure out a piece of me he didn't know.

We continue listening to the teacher, Adam giving glance my way.

I could tell he really cared about Amira. Very deeply, as a brother. He didn't want her to get hurt, by me. He was holding on to her as if my touch will break her.

She was fragile.

Even one she acted strong. I could see through her. I broke her, maybe her trip to Turkey made her cover her emotions and her weaknesses but I could tell it was there.

It was her soul I broke and she was trying go find the pieces. Tying her soul back together.

I felt terrible of my actions, and anything I said to her wouldn't do anything, only my action would be her close to me.

But I would wait for her as long as it will take, I would wait patiently, even if it takes years. I will always wait. Only for her.

......
Salam guys ! Yeah I know it's very short, I apologize for that.

Please leave a comment and vote I would really appreciate it, and the next update will be soon In Sha Allah :)

Oh and thank you sooooo much for the 70k it means a lot, and I really feel proud of myself and you guys are just wonderful people!

I'm so happy, SubhanAllah thank you guys so much!😘😘