A low growl left his lips and I heard: "Claim her again!" But that wasn't Micah's voice. That voice was more angry, more rough and edgy.

"It's my wolf." Micah said softly, looking into my eyes.

"Oh. So I can hear your wolf too?" I asked, placing my hands on his shoulders.

"Yes. Since he speaks to me in my mind." he explained.

His hands rested on my thighs and he looked down and flinched like I had slapped him.

"Micah stop it. It isn't that bad." I said softly.

"You're kidding me right?" he asked in a harsh tone. "I hurt you, Alaska! I bruised you! You passed out because it was too much for you."

"I actually quite enjoyed it." I mumbled, feeling a blush creep up onto my cheeks as images of him thrusting into me filled my mind.

Micah growled and his grip on my thighs tightened.

"Don't think about stuff like that! Or I'm not gonna be able to stop myself from taking you again." he warned.

"What if I want you to do it again?" I asked in a soft voice, looking straight into his eyes.

His eyes flashed glowing yellow and then he blinked purpousfully, turning them back to their original hazel colour.

He picked me up and set me down. "No." he said simply and stood up from the couch.

"What? What do you mean 'no'?" I asked.

"I mean NO. That's not happening anytime soon." he said.

"But... but why not?" I hated how needy I sounded. But fuck that was one of the best nights of my life. Bruises and all.

"Do you not get it? I'm a wherewolf. I have inhuman strength and I forgot that even though you're not completely human... your body is still fragile." he said glaring at me.

"I'm not fragile!" I snapped, suddenly deffensive.

"Against me you are! It could have been much worse, Alaska. I could have accidentally broken your arm, or leg. I could have easily ripped your head from your body and I would only have realised it after I was done fucking you!" He was angry. I could tell.

So I chose not to let his words get to me.

I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Okay." I said.

His eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"That easily?" he asked.

"Do you want me to fight with you?" I asked glaring at him.

"No." he said.

"Then what's the problem?" I asked.

"I was expecting more of a fight." he said honestly.

I rolled my eyes and looked around the room again.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"We're at the pack house. I brought you here after you passed out. Our doctor is one of the best. I wanted him to look at you." he said.

"What? Did you tell him we had sex?" I asked gaping at him.

"Yes. I was worried." he said.

I groaned. "Now he knows!" I said embarressed.

"Everyone knows." he said.

My eyes shot up to him and I glared. "How?" I asked.

"They could feel you becomming their Luna. They could feel their Alpha shifting into one with his mate. And also... they could smell it." he said.

"What?! Smell it?!" I asked horrified.

"We're wherewolves, Alaska. We smell stuff." he said as if I was stupid. I groaned and fell back onto the bed, ignoring the throbbing pain on my lower half.

"Go take a shower and get dressed. I brought a bag filled with clothes with us when I brought you here. It's next to the bed. When you're finished come downstairs and eat something." he said and dissapeared through the door.

He's such an asshole!

"I heard that." His voice sounded in my head making me gasp in surprise.

I smirked and imagined myself naked.

"Testing my patience, little one?"

"Only thinking of what I'm going to wear that's all!" I thought back to him.

"And you decided on your birthday suit?"

I smiled and walked over to the bathroom. This comunicating through the mind thing was pretty cool, but it was strange and kind of... peaceful?

It's weird to think that someone knows exactly what you're thinking about all the time. But it kind of makes you feel less alone.

___________________________

Sorry guys this was just a filler chapter!

Vote and comment if you have any questions or feelings towards the book.

And give me a follow if you would like to see my future works!

Thanks!