Murder, Crafts and Field Trip, Oh My! [Part 2]

Start from the beginning

"! Get back!" Izuku reacted as he fired another arrow and turned behind him. As he saw a cloud of purple mist form above them as it had yellow glowing eyes and a set of metal plates on its side. 

"We are the League of Villains. We are here to end the Symbol of Peace, All Might. Where is he!?" The mist quirk user called out as his voice rattled around them as many looked in fear from his words. Implying they were here to kill the number one hero.

"Shut up and die!" "Idiot no!" Izuku cried out as Bakugou tried to attaack it but was then on the opposite side of the mist quirk user. Phasing through its body as were nothing. 'I knew it. Physical attacks around his body aren't effective! Then I'll have to use his skill then.' Izuku thought as he channeled mana throughout his body and looked at the mist before him.

"May King." He whispered as he felt his body become more agile and calm. And his sights become more focused on the mist before him as he leered at it and then fired his bow. "Pathetic, didn't your friend try-AHHHH!" It called out in pain as it's eye was stabbed with the arrow and another aimed at his lower body.

"Figured physical attacks couldn't do anything, but I can hit you dead on even with your body being mist. Tell me something then purple haze, that metal plate on you, holds your real body doesn't it!" Izuku called out as he fired another arrow. But was then warped away as black portals scattered around some of the other's feet and soon many of them, including him, were sucked in.

"Shit!" Izuku yelled as his vision consisted most of the black void. Then soon felt nothing underneath his feet and saw below him water. "My arrows would be slow if I fired them under water. And I can't use my poison arrows ether." Izuku said as he summoned another servant card, being silver and depicting a spear wielder.

"Install! Lancer!" Izuku said as he shattered the card. His crossbow replaced with a barbed spear of green coloring with two prong tips at the head of the spear as he dove down into the waters depths. Holding his breath as he looked around, and sure enough a villain having a shark appearance sawm at him.

"Noting personal kid but it's time to die!" He spoke underwater as he opened his maw wide as rows of teeth showed gleaming underneath the waters. Before the villain could even reach him. Tsuyu swam towards the villain and kicked him square in his jaw. As Izuku took the oprotunity to stab him from under his chin and through his mouth.

He pulled back his spear as blood began leaking from the pierced holes in the villains mouth now as Tsuyu grabbed Izuku and pulled him ashore atop a boat in the center of the water. He gasped for air as Tsuyu climbed back on with two others. 

"I appreciate the save Tsuyu. And I see I wasn't sent here alone." Izuku said as he saw that there were others on the boat with him. A teen with dark shaggy hair and lazy eyes as he was trying to get water out of his windbreaker. The second being a purple haired individual who looked like he needed much rest.

"Shit..I'm gonna get that mist bastard when we get out of here." "Jalter. Good you made it in one piece." Izuku responded as he helped Tsuyu pull in Jalter and herself along with Mineta she carried on her back. "You two, the sleep looking one I think I heard about you being on the reserves with Jeanne and Jalter. You're Hitoshi Shinso. And you are from 1-B's class." Izuku said to both of them as the other teen got up and placed his windbreaker back on.

"Sen Kaibara, wish I could say it's nice to meet you, but if we don't think of something we'll all end up dead." He said as he looked back out to the water where villains soon swam up at the surface surrounding the boat.

"Ah man! When are those hereoes gonna get here! If I die I'll have died a virgin and not get to touch Momo's tits!" Mineta sobbed as he was then kicked in the head by Jalter and slapped by Tsuyu for that remark.