"you're sorry?"

jisung cried and nodded, biting his lip.

"i can't hear you!"

"y-yes! i'm so sorry!"

minho pulled jisung onto his back putting his hand around his throat, he then abruptly slammed himself into jisung, immediately starting to fuck him hard, not bothering to make him be quiet, he just continuously thrusted into the younger, jisung wanted more, he wanted to be punished, and he knew exactly how to get what he wanted, he oved his hand down and wrapped his hand around his own cock.

minho didn't say anything, he just slapped jisung across the face, jisung moaned out and enjoyed the hot tingling in his cheek.

"hands off. now."

jisung obeyed him and minho returned his hand to jisung's throat, slamming into him again, jisung yelled out with a loud moan, his eyes rolling back and his back arching up, continuous yells and moans from jisung echoed around the room at the white hot pleasure, mixed with the sharp sting of minho slamming into him, minho was mercilessly fucking into him, picking up speed and force, hammering his hips against the younger.

jisung's whole body bounced back against minho with every thrust from the force minho was pounding him and jisung wouldn't change a thing, minho's hips were working feverently to satisfy his slut.

when minho started pounding directly at his prostate, jisung screamed out and came hard, his eyes crossing then rolling back.

he released all over himself, thrashing his head back, whimpering loudly, but minho didn't slow down, he continued to pound into jisung with force, making the younger shake, he slapped him again, then grabbing his jaw.

"you like this slut? being pounded until you scream?" he growled.

jisung hardly even regestered what minho had said, he was a drooling, moaning, whimpering mess.

"speak." minho commanded.

"y-es s-sir!" He mumbled breathlessly.

"mmh, such a whore, aren't you?"

jisung nodded without hesitation, he was jolting against the bed as minho pounded him roughly, minho was using jisung to get off and they both knew that and jisung was loving it, he was limp from his first orgasm, shaking with oversensitivity,

minho kept going, agressively fucking into his boyfriend, groaning lowly, he then pulled out as jisung was getting close again and flipped him onto his stomach, hammering back into him, getting a better angle, now able to shove jisung's face into the sheets and hold down his head.

jisung came again, yelping out and sobbing into the sheets, minho held his head down, but still made sure everything was okay.

"you remember the safeword babydoll?"

jisung nodded quickly and minho knew he had gone non verbal.

"do you need it?"

jisung didn't reply, minho immediately stopped and looked at jisung, prepared to stop thinking about himself and jump straight into aftercare if needed.

jisung hadn't even realised what minho had said until after, he shook his head frantically and choked out words.

"d-don' s-stop!"

minho smirked and bit his lip.

"You sure baby?"

jisung nodded immediately, weakly moving his hips back, minho snapped back into rough dom mode and continued slamming into jisung, the younger boy let out a scream like moan and came again, minho was getting closer, throwing his head back and moaning as jisung took it, he felt like his eyes were stuck in the back of his head, his thighs and hands were shaking, he was in a pleasant pain and was enjoying all of it, even if he couldn't speak, or look up from the hard hold minho had on the back of his neck, forcing his head down.

jisung cried hard and screamed again as he came, not releasing anything, feeling the dry, painful orgasm roll through his body, minho groaned loudly as he stilled his hips against jisung and came hard, releasing deep inside him and groaning loudly.

"oh fuck! fuck yes baby!"

jisung whimpered, feeling his boyfriend fill him up, jisung closed his eyes and panted heavily, when minho's high had riden out, he pulled out of jisung slowly, lowering the younger's hips down to the bed, minho got up and pulled on a shirt and his sweats and underwear, he sat on the bed and pulled jisung close, holding him in his lap, he looked down at the red, tear stained face, jisung's swollen lips and red eyes, his lips glistening with his own saliva, as much as minho loved this face, he gently wiped the tears from his cheeks, he wiped his mouth and rubbed his cheek.

"my beautiful baby." minho mumbled.

he knew that there was nothing jisung loved more after sex than being babied and praised, he left kisses all over jisung's face, holding him close.

"you did so good babydoll, are you hurt?"

jisung smiled softly, and if his cheeks weren't a hot red, he would've been blushing cutely. jisung shook his head and closed his eyes.

"you're so perfect, i'm so proud of you, you took it so well." minho said, softly kissing the cheek he had slapped.

minho was going to hold and love and praise jisung until he calmed down, before bathing him and cuddling him to sleep.

=====
A/N
to make up for the face that this has taken days to post, this chapter is twice as long as normal
❤️