"suck me off, slut." he commanded and jisung almost melted, he couldn't help but love it when minho was like this.

he lowered himself down and looked up at minho as he slowly licked from the base of minho's cock, right up to run his tongue over the slit.

minho bit his lip and let jisung have his fun, he was sucking on minho's tip, tasting the precum, minho moved his hand to jisung's hair, grabbing a handful before forcing jisung's head right down, shoving the entire length of himself down jisung's throat, jisung gagged violently but moaned as minho pressed the back of his throat, jisung squeezed his eyes shut as he drooled all over minho's cock.

"mmh, you like that, you little whore?"

jisung whimpered and nodded frantically, he was throbbing and desperate for pleasure.

minho let jisung off, he was panting and blushing hard from choking on minho, minho made jisung face away from him again, he moved jisung's hips back to rub his tip against jisung's entrance.

"s-sir, please!"

"don't make a sound."

minho pushed himself into jisung, biting his lip, jisung tried not to whimper from the burning sensation from not having a better lube, minho then put his hand on jisung's shoulder and pushed him all the way down, jisung yelped at the sudden feeling and earned a light slap on his ass.

"hush."

jisung nodded and bit his lip, trying to be quiet.

"go on then, ride me."

jisung nodded and lifted himself up, before sinking back down before minho spat another command at him.

"faster."

jisung was more than happy to obey, he lifted and lowered his hips a little quicker, he let out a small whimper only to earn a hard slap to his ass.

"did i tell you to be quiet?"

"s-sorry sir."

minho grabbed jisung's hips and moved them faster, biting his lip as he got to watch jisung's ass take his cock in, he let go of jisung's hips, allowing him to move on his own, jisung bounced on minho, struggling to hold in his moans, jisung wanted rougher, he wanted to be ruined, he lifted up before slamming himself down hard, letting out a small cry of pleasure, tears forming in his eyes.

"last chance, keep your sounds in, do as you're told like a good little bitch."

jisung nodded, pressing his lips together, minho groaned when he did it, so he lifted up and clamped his hand over his mouth before slamming down again, minho groaned again before deciding this was too easy for jisung, he grabbed the younger's hands and pulled them behind his back, holding them there, he waited for jisung to lift himself up and as he pushed down fast, minho thrusted upwards, slamming into jisung, the younger couldn't hold it and choked out a moan, throwing his head back.

"last chance slut, shut your mouth."

"s-sir, i-i can't-"

minho stopped and grabbed the back of jisung's neck, earning a whimper.

"are you talking back?"

"i-i'm so s-sorry s-ir."

minho growled and shoved jisung forward so he fell to his front on the bed and got up, landing a hard slap to jisung's ass, jisung whimpered and started to cry from pleasure and desperation, it only made minho smirk, because jisung knew the safeword, he had it in his mind, he just chose to take whatever he was given.