i'm sorry my butt attacked you

Chloe's pov.

Me and beca were walking in the mall with our three year old son jayden. Beca was walking infront of our son, Talking on the phone with stacie.

"Stacie, calm down. it's your second time. You know how she gets when she's pregnant. Just give her some pickels with cheese. It's going to be fine." beca says with a laugh.

I shake my head and look down at jayden. He looks up and smiles at me.

"Okay, bye stacie. Tell aubrey i said hey." beca says before hanging up.

Beca suddenly stops walking and before she has the chance to turn around, jayden bumps into her butt and fell on the ground. Beca turns around in shock and stares at jayden with her eyes wide open for a few seconds. Jayden starts to tear up and beca quickly picks him up and hugs him.

"Ohw baby, I'm so sorry. mama didn't mean to knock you over with my butt." beca says.

Beca starts to tear up aswell and jayden noticed.

"No cwy mama. No huwt. Pwease mama, no cwy. I didn't mean to huwt you're butt mama." Jayden says while trying to wipe beca's tears off.

Beca laughs a bit and shakes her head.

"Mama's not hurt sweetheart. I was afraid that you were hurt. Are you okay?" Beca asks him.

"I'm no huwt mama. No wowies!" Jayden says with a smile.

beca nods and wipes the rest of her tears away.

"That's good. That's great." Beca says.

I chuckle and pick jayden up in my arms.

"Let's go get you guys some ice cream, you big babies." I say with a smile.

Hey guys! 

This is a very short one shot but i have no idea how to make it longer.

This idea came from @user86973113 !

Thanks for the awesome idea again!