my savior.

Beca's pov.

It started when i came out of my last class before bella rehearsel. A dull pain in my upper abdomen. I ignored it because i don't like doctors and i don't want to be late for bella rehearsels. I Don't need aubrey to yell at me today. I walked to my dorm to get ready and wince a bit in pain. I hadn't eaten all day but i wasn't hungry. I know that chloe would be mad about that. Ever since our first date she has been over protective of me. I think that it is kind of cute. I grab my bag and head towards bella rehearsels. I was about to open the door when i suddenly felt like i was about to throw up. I kept it in and pushed it back down. I opend the door and chloe smiles at me.

"Look at you! You are on time for once." stacie says.

The girls laugh and aubrey smiles at me. We are on good terms after that she gave me the pitch pipe and allowed me to change the set. I still allowed her to controle practice tho. I don't like cardio but we do need it.

"Alright. Now that everyone is here, let's do some laps!"

the girls groan but they run up the stairs anyway. I follow them while trying to not wince in pain while i'm running. After the third lap the dull pain in my upper abdomen changed into sharp pain in my lower right abdomen. It hurts so much! I also feel sick again. I stop running when i'm at the bottom of the stairs.

"Don't stop running, beca! You still need to do more laps!" aubrey yells.

The girls all stop when they notice that i stopped running. I'm bent over holding my abdomen with my left hand. Something isn't right. It doesn't feel right. Chloe runs towards me and rubs my back.

"Are you okay, hun?" chloe asks me.

My legs start to shake and i fall on my knees. Chloe sits down next to me and grabs me left arm. The girls all watch me from a distance while aubrey sits down infront of me.

"Chloe, check for a fever." aubrey says.

I feel chloe her hand on my forehead and hear her wince.

"She is burning up." i hear her say.

I turn my head to my right when i feel like i'm about to vomit. I start to puke and tears start to fill my eyes. Chloe holds my hair back and is still rubbing my back. I stop vomiting and then the tears start to escape from my eyes.

"Chlo. It hurts." i gasp in pain.

I look up at chloe and she pulls me into her.

"What hurts, sweetheart?" chloe asks in worry.

I point at my abdomen and wince again when i feel the pain. Chloe turns to aubrey.

"Call an ambulance right now!" she says.

Aubrey pulls out her phone and starts calling.

"What's happening?" stacie asks.

"I think that beca has appendicitis. She has a high fever and puked. She also has pain in her abdomen." chloe says.

I close my eyes and start to sob.

"Shhhh. I got you. Ambulance is on their way." that's the last thing i hear before i pass out.

I wake up and slowly open my eyes. What happend? Where am i? It looks like i'm in a hospital. I remember running laps for bella rehearsels. I was in pain. Chloe. She said that i had appendicitis. Where is she? The door opens and chloe, aubrey, stacie and a doctor walk in.

"Becs!" chloe says with a smile when she noticed that i'm awake.

She slowly sits down on the bed and holds my left hand.

"How are you feeling?" she asks me.

"Better then before. What happend?" i ask.

The doctor smiles.

"Well, your friends told me that you passed out a minute before the ambulance got there. That was probably because of the pain. Your friend chloe-"

"my girlfriend." i say while i interupt him.

The doctor smiled at us and continued.

"Your girlfriend was right when she thought that you had appendicitis. You were lucky that we had a spot free so we started surgery as soon as we could. Everything went good so you should be better really soon. You'll have to take antibiotics for two weeks." the doctor says.

He leaves us alone then and i smile at chloe.

"How long was i out?" i ask her.

"For about five hours. You really scared me becs. Why didn't you tell me that you weren't feeling well?" chloe asks me.

Aubrey and stacie leave the room to give us some privacy.

"I didn't realise that it was that bad before i enterd the practice room. I didn't tell you because i thought that i could handle it. I'm sorry that i didn't tell you." i say.

Chloe kisses me.

"It's ok. Promise me that you will tell me the next time that you feel sick." chloe asks me.

I smile and nod.

"I promise." i say with a smile.

Hey guys!
Give me more ideas!
This was @Anna_andBechloelover her idea!