her secret

Beca's pov.

Me and the bellas are at the coffee shop close by campus, grabbing some coffee and just hanging out. Chloe is sitting next to me and her hand is on my tight. I smile at my girlfriend when she looks at me and kisses my cheeck.

"I can't get over how cute you guys are." stacie says with a big smile.

Aubrey smiles at her.

"Yeah, they are, but i bet that we are cuter." she says with a wink.

Aubrey and stacie have been together for about a year while me and chloe have been together for about two years. Aubrey decided to move close by for stacie. She's basicly still a bella.

"You all are cute together." emily says.

I look at chloe and give her a quick kiss. She blushes a bit and cuddles into my side.

"Alright, i want ice cream! Can we go get some?" fat amy asks.

I laugh and nod.

"Why not? There is a place close by. Let's go." i say.

We all head out of the coffee shop and start to walk. Chloe grabs my hand and i smile at her.

"So, how does it feel being a senior?" chloe asks me.

I laugh a bit and shake my head.

"It still feels the same. Are you going to graduate this year?" i ask her with a smirk.

Chloe gasp and slaps my arm.

"Of course i'm going to graduate! You ass. You know why i didn't graduate earlier." chloe says with a smile.

I nod. I remember when she told me. It was then that we got together.

"Why didn't you graduate? I know that you can speak russian. There was no reason why you would have failed that class." i ask my best friend/crush.

She shrugs.

"It just wasn't my day i guess." she says.

I grab chloe her arm and turn her towards me.

"Give me the real reason. Why don't you want to graduate?" i ask her.

Chloe sighs and looks at me. She looks down at my lips and before i know it she kisses me. She pulls back with wide eyes.

"I'm so sorry!" she says.

I smile at her and shake my head.

"Don't be sorry. I liked it." i say.

Chloe blushes a bit and smiles at the ground.

"You were the reason why i didn't graduate."

I tried to convince her to graduate but she always said that she would wait for me. It's a sweet thing to do.

"Hey! It's my old english teacher. The one that suddenly dissapeard." stacie suddenly says.

I look up and freese when i see who stacie is talking about.

"Hey mr. Mitchel! It's been a while since i saw you. Where did you go?" stacie asks him.

He looks at her and smiles a bit.

"Stacie, it's good to see you. You're supposed to be a senior right now, aren't you?" he asks her.

Stacie nods with a smile. He turns his head and his eyes widen when when he sees me.

"Beca!" he says with a smile.

Everyone looks at me and stacie looks confused.

"Do you know eachother? I thought that you had a different english teacher." Stacie says.

"D-dad?" i ask with a shaky voice.

All the girls look at me in shock. I never talked about my dad before. There is a good reason why i didn't. He's a horrible man.

"Beca, sweetheart. Why don't you come home with me? We have a lot off catching up to do after the last time." my dad says with a wicked smile.

"You're supposed to be in prison for what you did." i say.

Chloe quickly puts her arm around my shoulders and the rest off the girls stand closer to me.

"What are you talking about baby girl? I never did anything wrong. We were just having fun, right? You liked it." he says.

Tears start to run down my face and i shake my head.

"How could i ever like it? You raped me! You raped me almost every day for about two years! How could you do that to me!?" i scream.

Chloe turns me around and leads me away. My dad doesn't follow us wich i'm glad for. I try to take a deep breath but no air comes in my lungs. I can't breath!

Chloe's pov.

I lead beca away from her dad and all the bellas follow us. She suddenly slows and i turn my head to look at her.

"What's happening?" flo asks.

"She's having a panick attack! Help her down chloe and try to calm her down!" aubrey says.

I help beca to the ground and sit down on my knees infront of her.

"It's alright. Breath with me, sweetheart." i say.

I hold her in my arms and keep whispering soothing words until she calms down.

"I've got you. I'll protect you." i whisper.