the best (failed) prank in history

Chloe's pov.

This has been going on for weeks. Flo pranked lily once and lily tried to get her back but hit stacie instead. From then on a huge prank war has been going on. The only one who no one was capable of pranking just yet was my girlfriend, beca. She somehow avoided every prank that was thrown at her. Fat amy downloaded an app once on beca's computer wich caused it to look broken. Amy acted like she was freaking out and ran downstairs to beca with her laptop. Beca just stared at it for a minute and then clicked the escape button wich caused the app to close. Since then she has been our main target. All the girls tried to prank her at least once, exept for me. I haven't pranked anyone just yet. I was saving it all up for beca. And beleive me when i say that this prank will be the prank that ends this prank war! Beca is at the radio station right now so i can go and set this prank off. Beca is scared shitless off spiders, so i bought a spider robot thingy wich i can controle. It can even stick to walls like a real spider! I run up to my room and grab the spider. I put it down and pull out my phone to call beca.

"No, i don't want to watch movie." beca says

"What? What are you talking about? I wasn't even going to ask you that." i say with a smile.

"Nine out off ten times that's the reason why you call me around this hour. So, why did you call me?" beca asks.

"Well, i know that you are super smart when it comes to math and i'm struggeling with it. Care to help me tonight?" i ask her.

"I thought that you were good at math? I'll help you if you really want me to. Don't want you to fail another year, right?" beca says.

"Haha, that's funny. I'm in my room so just come up when you get home. Are you on your way?" i ask beca.

"Five minutes and i'm there. See you then babe." beca says. I smile at the pet name.

"See you then sweetheart."

I put my phone in my pocket and put the spider down next to the stairs. As soon as she comes up, i'll scare her to death! I don't have too wait long before i hear the front door opening. I hear beca greeting the girls downstairs and then i hear her walking up the stairs. When she's almost at the top i start to move The giant spider where beca can see it. The problem is, i didn't expect beca to get so scared that she would lose her balance and fall off the stairs.... I rush down to the bottom off the stairs where beca lays down in pain. I hear the girls running towards us while i kneel next to beca.

"What happend?!" stacie asks.

I feel tears in my eyes when i think about it.

"I wanted to prank beca so that we could stop this prank war but i scared her too hard and she fell down the stairs. Ohw god, i'm so sorry becs!" i say while i stroke her cheeck.

"It's fine chlo. It was a good prank, don't worry about it." beca says.

Stacie kneels down on the other side of beca and smiles down at her.

"Hey beca, do you think that you can sit up or does it hurt to much?" stacie asks.

Beca thinks for a moment.

"My head and right arm hurt a lot." beca says.

I look down at her right arm and notice that it is bend in a weird position.

"Stacie, look out for her right arm. CR, can you call an ambulance?" i say.

Stacie moves out off the way while CR calls an ambulance. I kiss beca's left hand and smile down at her.

"I'm so sorry, honey." i say.

Beca's pov.

A broken arm, a concussion and some bruises. That's what the docter said i have after that he was done with checking me over. I have to stay for the night in case my concussion gets worse so the others went home exept for chloe. She wanted to stay the night with me. I'm cuddled into her right side while she holds me tight.

"I'm so sorry about doing this to you becs." chloe says.

I sigh and sit up to look at her.

"How many times do i have to tell you that it wasn't your fault? You just wanted to prank me. You couldn't have known that this was going to happen. Please stop beating yourself up over this." i say.

Chloe smiles a bit and nods.

"Alright. I'll stop." she says.

I smile and lean in to kiss her. We make out for a bit until we run out off air. I lay back down on top off chloe and smile.

"You know, this isn't that bad. Having you as a nurse is pretty nice." i say.

Chloe chuckles a little.

"Well, it must be the best failed prank ever then huh?" she asks me.

I nod and kiss her cheeck.

"It didn't really fail tho. You got me." i say.

I feel chloe nod.

"That's right. I got you and i'm never letting you go."