it only takes one time

Beca's pov.

It happend about two weeks ago. I was walking home from work when he grabbed me. He pulled me into a dark corner and that's where he raped me. I never told anyone about it. Chloe was helping aubrey and stacie with their two months old daughter when i came home that night. I cleaned myself up and never said anything to her. I wished that i did. I wish that i could turn back time and tell her. Maybe then this news wouldn't be that big off a suprise. I'm in the bathroom staring at the two sticks on the counter while chloe is watching tv. These two sticks just told me why i was puking almost every morning. These two sticks just told me that i couldn't just ignore what happend. These two sticks just told me that i have a living thing growing inside me. How am i going to tell chloe? Would she help me with this? Would she leave me? I guess that i have to tell her. She's my girlfriend, she has the right to know! I throw the sticks away and open the bathroom door. I walk out and chloe looks at me with a smile.

"Hey honey, sit down. The movie is about to start." she says.

I take a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant." i say.

Chloe her jaw drops and she stares at me for a minute. She slowly stands up and stands infront of me.

"What do you mean? Is this a joke?" chloe asks.

Tears start to form in my eyes and i shake my head.

"It isn't a joke. I'm really pregnant." i say.

Chloe looks down at the ground for a few seconds and then looks back up with tears in her eyes.

"Why did you cheat on me?" she asks.

My eyes widen and i shake my head.

"Was i not good enough? Not pretty enough?" she asks while she cries.

"Chlo, no-" i start to say but she cuts me off.

"How could you!? I thought that you loved me!?" she screams at me.

"Was it all a lie!? Was i just your little expirement!?" she screams at me.

"No, chloe. That's not wha-" i start to say but she cuts me off by slapping me in the face.

"Don't even say anything!" she says. She turns around and runs out off the house.

Chloe's pov.

"-and then i ran out off the house and drove here." i tell aubrey.

Aubrey her arm is around my shoulders while Stacie sits on the little table infront of the couch. Lisa is upstairs sleeping.

"Is that all that happend?" stacie asks me.

I raise my eyebrow at her.

"Is that all? What do you mean, is that all?" i ask her.

"I just wanted to know if there was more to the story. It doesn't really sound like a beca thing to do." stacie says with a shrug.

"I have to agree with stacie. Beca keeps going on about how much she loves you. And even when she's drunk she doesn't want to be near men. Beca would never cheat on you with a man. That's not possible." aubrey says.

I shake my head and sigh.

"What else could have happend? You don't get pregnant by doing nothing." i say.

Stacie leans forward a bit.

"Maybe she got raped." stacie says.

I lift my head up from aubrey's shoulder and look at her confused.