show me where it hurts.

Chloe and beca have been dating for almost a year. They went through rough times together and came out of it together. They make eachother better and happier. But there is one thing that you need to know about beca. She doesn't like to show weakness. So when she hurts herself one day at practice and acts like it's nothing, chloe will have to force her to go see a doctor.

Beca's pov.

We are having bella rehearsels right now and aubrey came here to help us get back in shape. We apperently do need cardio after all. That's why we are running up the stairs again with aubrey yelling at us to go faster or to keep up just like the old times. The only problem is, that i'm not really focused on running. Chloe is running infront of me with really tight pants on. I can't help but stare. I mean, can you blame me? Look at her! So that's probably the reason why i tripped over my own feet (and no, it isn't because i'm clumsy.) and fell down a couple stairs. Everyone stops running to come check up on me.

"Beca, are you alright?" chloe asks me.

To be honest, my ankle feels weird and i'm afraid to move it. But i don't want to come off as a wimp. I'm a badass. I can take a bit of pain. So i sit up and shake my head.

"I'm fine, chlo. Don't worry." i say with a smile.

Chloe raises her eyebrow and looks at me. This isn't the first time that i tried to hide an injury from chloe. The only reason why she found out is because i didn't realise that it started bleeding.

"Beca, stop lying and show me where it hurts. A fall like that must at least leave a few bruises." chloe says.

I sigh and look down.

"I'm okay. Let's just continue with practice." i say.

I try to stand up, but as soon as i put pressure on my right foot, i fall back down with a cry and tears stream down my face.

"Stop being so goddamn stuborn and go to the doctor. You are wounded and i don't want you to be in pain." chloe says while she rubs my back.

I shake my head but chloe just ignores it.

"Aubrey, can you go and get your car? I would go with mine but yours is nicer and has softer seats. Stacie, can you stay with the bellas and entertain them? I know that you will keep them updated." chloe says.

Aubrey nods and runs out of the room while stacie nods at chloe with a smile.

"Chloe, it's fine. I'm okay." i say.

Chloe just ignores me and pulls out her phone.

"I'll message our proffesors to let them know what happend so that they know why we weren't in class today." chloe says.

I sigh and lay down with closed eyes.

"Alright, you ready to go becs?" chloe asks me.

I look at her and just stare at her for a moment. This wonderfull human being cares so much about me that she'll even force me to go to the hospital. I don't deserve her. Chloe her smile drops and she takes my hand.

"What's wrong babe? Are you okay?" chloe asks me.

I smile and nod.

"I'll always be okay when you are with me." i say.

Chloe smiles and gives me a quick kiss.

"Let's go and get that ankle checked out shall we?" chloe asks.

I smile and nod.

"Let's go."

Hey guys!
I know that it is short but exams are coming up and i'm a bit busy.
My first exam is actually on my birthday😑
I have a chapter ready from the bechloe zombie apocalypse au wich i'll post on my birthday, Wich is soon.
Hopefully you guys liked this short oneshot!
Let me know!