Her secret 2

The bellas rush home with a still trembling beca in the middle. She's holding on to chloe's hand like her life depends on it. When they get home, they quickly open the door and gently pull beca inside on the couch.

"I'll make you a hot chocolate. Just stay there becs." Stacie says.

Beca nods and wipes the remaining tears off of her face.

"I'm a mess." Beca says with a tremble in her voice.

"You're fine sweetheart. It's normal after a panic attack. Don't worry about it." Chloe says while putting her arm around beca's shoulders.

Stacie walks in and gives beca her hot chocolate with marshmellows.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Emily asks beca.

Beca sighs.

"Yeah, i probably should huh." Beca says.

"You don't have to if you don't want to becs. We're just worried about you." Ashley says.

Beca nods.

"I know. That's why i never told you guys about it. I didn't want you guys to worry about me." Beca says.

"Becs, you said that he raped you. When did this start? Why did it start?" stacie asks softly.

"It happend two months after mom left us. She got a divorce and ran away with some dude. My dad wasn't happy about that. He started drinking. A lot. When he was drunk he always yelled at me. How it was my fault she left. Then he started hitting me. And then two months after the divorce, he came into my bedroom and had his way." beca says.

Chloe holds beca closer to her and kisses the top of her head.

"When did it stop?" aubrey asks beca.

"Near the end of freshman year. Jesse helped me. He noticed something was up and came to my dorm where my dad and i were. He was forcing himself onto me when jesse walked in. He called the cops and my dad ran away. Jesse stayed behind and took me to the hospital. Later that night i got a phone call from the police. They found him and he was on his way to jail." Beca says.

"I've never been so gratefull that jesse is your friend." chloe says.

beca nods in agreement.

"Yeah, we've been through a lot together. I'm so happy that i met him" beca says with a small smile.

"Well, let's have a sleepover guys. let's al sleep down here and have fun!" emily says.

the girls all nod.

"let's turn this day from bad to awesome!" chloe says with a big smile.