𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 (𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬)

A/N: This is for all the softies out there. I'm calling out on y'all.

It was a calm afternoon, around five with the sun starting to cool off and few bright stars appearing in the sky. You had a roll of weed perched to your lips as you squint your eyes watching your girlfriend park her car in the driveway. Checking the time, Lana came home ahead of her usual time. She got out, holding her purse in one hand while she balanced a brown paper bag on the other.

You blew off the smoke before Lana approached you closer, she bent down giving you a peck. Lana had a smile on her lips, her eyes sparkling with what you could tell was joy. Standing up, you opened the door for her.

Shortly, just right after Lana put the take out on the counter and threw her purse on the couch she stepped out to the porch, still in her working clothes. "Mhm, what's bothering you, darling?" It was unusual of you to smoke, especially weeds. The last time she had seen you taking one was when you really got so stressed.

You let yourself rest between her legs so now your back was pressed onto her chest. Automatically, Lana's fingers were combing through your slightly damp hair that you were so lazy to blow dry and figured it would dry itself outside. "Nothing –", you muttered shrugging your shoulders. "It's the last in my stash and it's been a while since I smoked."

Lana nodded, taking the stick between your lips to take a drag. While she was on it, you snuggled further into her as you looked up, seeing the soft edge of her jaw. Lana looked down and blew the smoke all over your face as her lips were curved to a grin. The both of you shared a good laugh even nothing was funny at all, it was clearly caused by the marijuana. Nevertheless, you were still aware of what was happening and so did Lana.

"So how's your thumb?"

"It's getting better I think but I still can't do much with it."

The next thing you knew Lana was giving you a massage, she was so good at it that you couldn't help but moan at the satisfying work of her hands. "Yes, yes right there. Ugh, that feels good." You continued to praise the woman with your eyes shut close, anticipating every movement her hands were making.

"Pop my back –", the request was granted and again, you moaned as if Lana was going down on you.

You looked back up, admiring her. "God you're so good." Lana shook her head gently, visibly amused with you. Lowering her face, you took a big gulp whilst staring at her lips. Your own twitched in high anticipation for a kiss but Lana's lips only drew the most mischievous grin of all as she muttered, "You know if anyone can hear you right now they'd probably think you're getting fucked." While she caressed your forearms.

Squinting your eyes, you moved your head up, close enough to kiss her but didn't. "Getting massage from you is the same thing as being fucked so don't be surprised."

Lana was lost for words. She had you wrapped in her arms, her chin was nestled on your shoulder subtly indulging how good you smell. For some time, it was quiet until you chuckled out of no obvious reason in Lana's point of view, but in your head you remembered something.

"What's funny?" she asked, cocking a brow. The smile on your lips won't be gone too soon and that was for sure because Lana could see how it reached your eyes.

"Remember the first time you kissed me?"

"Oh, yeah. I remember that." She said nodding and smiling to herself as the scenario briefly flashed in her mind.

"I was so nervous I swallowed the gum down my throat." You admitted, it was the secret you never dared to tell her before.

The woman was taken aback, her eyes widening as she looked back at you,. "Wait you didn't."