𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐬 (𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧)

"Babe!" you hollered, scurrying to the bedroom to find the woman laying on her bed with a black framed glasses perching on the bridge of her nose, reading for what it seemed like almost half of the day. The book had utterly, obviously, took most of her attention.

Sarah replied with a faint humming, raising up her head but not actually sparing you some looks.

"Can I get your attention for a minute please?" You smiled brightly, batting your eyelash on her until she gave up and closed the book. You took it tossing it to the side, earning a playful glare from the woman.

"Okay, what does baby want hmm?" she said taking your chin between her thumb and index finger. Sarah pecked on your lips a couple times, feeling being teased your eyes narrowed at her and pulled away. In a straddling position above the woman you bit down on your lip and played with the hem of her shirt.

"So do you know that my hands are now bigger than yours? Like my fingers – they grew a little longer I swear it's so weird."

Sarah's eyes narrowed, finding your words to be suspicious. She looked down at your hands. Crossing her arms to her chest, she wasn't convinced.

"No way."

"Okay then test it. Come on." You suggested offering your hands with that little smug grin on your face that reached your eyes. Sarah knew you so well for her to know you were up to something.

"I swear to god, (y/n) that smiles leads to something else." You feigned a frown, acting offended from the woman's statement. Pouting, you nudged her to do it. "No it doesn't! do it. Come on."

Giving up with your relentless attitude, Sarah rolled her eyes and placed her palm on top of yours. The size remained the same, yours were still smaller than hers. Before Sarah could react you interlocked your fingers between hers and squealed "Ha! Got you." Like a little child.

Sarah wanted to laugh at your reaction, it was adorable and sweet of you to find joys in little things. Then Sarah wondered, maybe it was the reason why she fell in loved with you.

"Okay okay shush now. I'm gonna tell you a funfact..." you said placing a finger on Sarah's lips as if the woman was trying to stop you. "... so apparently, shaking hands transfer more germs than kissing."

Sarah raised an eyebrow at this. "And I don't want you getting germs from me so from now on I decided I would just kiss you..." With your arms that were now extended, palms pressing on the cushioned headboard trapping the woman's head in between you leaned forward. Sarah's eyes were pinned on yours, watching you intently. Which by the way was mushing up with your brain but you carried on, not looking at her eyes.

"I'mma kiss your hands, your lips, your neck, your face, your pu—" You cut yourself off feeling her tight grip on your hipbone. "Come again?" she basically purred. Unhurriedly, you lick your bottom lips, catching her looking at it before biting down, drawing your face closer to her until you could feel her breathing on your skin "You know what. My mouth says 'fuck you' but my hearts says 'lemme fuck you'" Sarah had enough of your little games, although they were adorable it was fucking up with the woman especially having you on top of her like that in her shirt and your silk shorts.

She knew you were about to pull away just as when she parted her mouth to grab your lips, thinking in advance Sarah gripped on your hair so she could hold your head in place. Now her eyes were gazing at you predatorily. She clicked her tongue, "You think you could get away just like that?" her tone suddenly dropped, it was so sensually hot and arousing. The grip wasn't that strong but it was enough for a surprise moan to float out of your lips.

With one look you two knew what was bound to happen. The craving in your eyes made Sarah smirk and it made you mad for more skin to skin contact. Cupping her face, you didn't wait for her signal and just hungrily kissed her.

Her lips curved to a smile while she continued to feed on your hunger for her. Gently, Sarah wrapped her hand on your throat, giving a light force so it wouldn't completely block the air passages but enough to turn you on.

Her lips left yours, the pair continued to explore your skin, nipping on your jaw, down to the column of your neck, your collar bones, chest until she went back up to your ear. "You know the safe word." She mumbled while nibbling on your earlobe earning the loudest moan by far.

Sarah sat upright, holding you from the bottom, your hands wrapped around her neck. Before you knew it, she was the one on top and you laid flat on the bed. Your two pieces of clothing discarded on the floor, Sarah in between your legs relishing the pool of wetness you made.

Sarah wasn't the type to get really brutal, you knew her, she wouldn't do anything that you wouldn't want to do to her as well so she only push to the part she would leave brushing marks on your legs – her way of reminding herself that you were hers because sometimes it just felt so unreal for her.

As her tongue hit all the right places, you kept moaning her name which for sure only fueled Sarah's desire. She loved it when you hyped her up, made the moment extra encouraging for her to keep on. When her fingers joined, you knew it would be a long breathtaking moment.

Voluntarily, your legs spread wider. The shortness of breath, the trembling of your muscles and the tightening in your lower abdomen you knew you were near, Sarah felt it too as you gripped on her shoulder and you clenching around her fingers. "Can you hold it for a little longer, baby?"

You'd do anything she asked so yes, you tried holding it back a little longer, feeling how her fingers pumped in and out while she teased your rosy clit with her tongue. "You're doing good, baby." She purred on your skin, leaving sloppy wet kisses to your bikini line. "Now come for me."

Her aftercare was the best, more than the love making itself. You have to believe me when I said so because well, Sarah would lay with you for a couple of minutes, waiting for you to come down you high while your naked sweaty body was wrapped in her arms, you head pressed to her chest. She would kiss the top of your head, mumbling sweet things to your ears, praising your body, caressing the small of your back and humming you a song or two. After that, she would get some water and fresh clothes. Sometimes, if you were really drained she would bring a damp towel and wipe your whole body. She was just so sweet and caring.

Now here you were, wearing one of her grey hoodies and sweatpants, your arm stretched across her torso while your head was nestled on her chest, an arm wrapped to your shoulder. Having your leg tangled with hers under the sheet was a non-sexual turn on for you and the "How are you feeling?" "Do you want to grab a snack?" "How about a nice warm bath?"

The stillness of the room made her breathing audible, almost every small sound was noticeable.

Feeling fulfilled, you looked up to her and saw her already staring down at you causing for your cheeks to grow red. "What is it baby?" she asked softly knowing you have something floating in her your mind.

"You gotta marry me someday." And that choked the shit out of the woman. Sarah wasn't expecting that but it didn't mean she hadn't thought of that day where she would go down to her knee, hold up a back revealing a ring and asking you in terms of marriage.

"You're right, I better do." She replied, leaning down to give your forehead a peck.

"Good," you mumbled, nestling closer to her, Sarah's arm held you tighter and in that moment you let your eyelids closed, content of the answer she gave you. At least now you knew Sarah was thinking of it too. 

A/N: so uh... Amanda fic is postponed. The daft is halfway done and I'm kinda having troubling so I decided to postpone it. smh. Anyway, i've been writing a few stories lately so I guess a new update won't take long now. bye.