𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 (𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐲)

It was ten in the evening, it should be the hour where I would wipe my make up off, change into nightwear which basically only consisted of a huge shirt and panties and some sheet to keep my night warm, however, that wasn't the case for tonight.

I just put my heels on, fixed my bracelets around my wrist and just a little bit more touch of make up and made sure the pendant of my necklace was right on its rightful place – my cleavage. Lou did mention earlier that her sibling was going to join, Curtis was the name so I assumed it was a man – a very handsome one just like Lou.

If that woman could pull off any type and styles of pantsuits in different colours and neckties like she had the biggest dick then I bet her sibling could at least had inherited some of those good genes like Lou did. He better show what he's got tonight and I'm here to judge it.

For a second, I stared at my reflection. I had this gut feeling that something was missing and yet, I couldn't tell what. It's weird. There were knocks disrupting the moment of contemplation, the door opened slowly with creepy creeks. My eyes rolled and looked over my shoulder, my lips parted and that irritation from before drifted away.

It was Tammy, not in a dress it's about fucking time. I didn't mean that in a bad way, I mean she looked good in her cute dresses and turtle neck sweaters but Tammy in a button up blouse that had three buttons – yeah I just checked her out and counted the undid buttons of her blouse. She topped it with a coat which I assumed was one of Lou's. She wore pants. Pants. "You good to go?" I had to avert my eyes away. She's too gorgeous and I couldn't handle it. Her brows furrowed then looked down on herself, "Is it that bad?"

"Uh – no , no, no. Why'd you think that?" Stuttering? Really? I then pretended to be busy, my fingers making sure that the backing of my earring were secured then my hair curled nicely... my eyes were right on the mirror looking at myself nonetheless the picture I perceived was her. How drop dead gorgeous she was. "Because it's not my style. Lou and Deb did this to me. I couldn't fight those two, you know it." Uh, obviously. Those two were unmatchable, undefeatable.

"You look gorgeous yourself, (y/n)" I heard her say, my name coming off of her lips was so close to being just a whisper and I blushed. Really hard.

Tammy was one of those people who'd make yourself feel pretty even if you got out of bed with dried drool on the corner of your lips and messy hair. She'd look at you as if she was admiring the love of her life. She'd make sure you eat properly, that you don't do anything stupid to yourself and is always there to remind you of what hope feels like and that it's unlimited. She's a walking hope for Christ's sake.

I've had a crush on her since I first met her. Somehow, Deb and I worlds collided again. She found me. Her family, the Ocean Family fostered me for a quarter of the year when I was ten – their family wasn't perfect. In a picture seemed like it but it wasn't but they were good people that was the cherry on top. She and I had created a special bonding together with her brother – Danny, who I think she loved so much even if sometimes it looked like they could kill each other off with a glare and I learned quite a few things from them. Mainly illegal stuffs but enjoyable. It was weird how much I liked them, the things they did. They made it look like they were not the bad guys after all and was only taking something that didn't belong to those other people either.

Damn, too much life story. Back at the present moment, "Well, I'll meet you downstairs, sweetheart." I caught her lips curved into a tiny smile before turning back and leaving me all alone.

It had never gone far from this. Always like this. We'd have a small talk, share some smiles and little glances then we'd leave each other. There was always this vibe though, I could sense it strongly vibrating, like it wasn't just me who wanted to actually have a decent conversation, sit things down and have some coffee maybe but we were so focused on not making a fool of ourselves or bad impressions leading us to be both chicken out and just call it a "conversation" and leave it like that for the whole day.