𝐈'𝐌 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 (𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧)

IM ALL THAT YOU NEED.

DIANE SHERMAN X READER | BILLIE X DELIA | BILLIE X DELIA X READER

Summary: you weren't attractive to only one person but three. two of them were a couple and one was simply obsessed. two were willing to share and the other would do everything to make you believe that she was all what you need.

___

Sweat beaded around your hairline, keeping your breath even as you focused on the pipe and sticking out your hand to search for the sealing tape in the tool box. You were almost done, fixing the clogged pipe in Cordelia's bathroom sink. Plumbing was not exactly your profession, it just so happened that you knew all the basics in plumbing, courtesy of having a father whose business circled on plumbing and a two older brother who you bonded with while growing up by watching them fix pipes for a living. You volunteered to do it when you overheard your father's conversation with Cordelia Goode over the telephone.

It was an easy job, it took around only ten minutes more or less to unclog it, drain the pipe and clean. You've watched the men in your life did it, however, when the owner of the house, Cordelia Goode was standing right there, leaning on the door way watching you with intent and a spark of amuse in her eyes, you couldn't stay in control of yourself.

Then came along the padding of heels on the hardwood floor, her wife joining her in the doorway, an audible sound of them kissing made your heartbeat stopped, eyes wanting to shift and just watch them. "I had no idea that repairing a pipe could be interesting in a way that it looked far more appealing than it should be until I saw you do it, (y/n)."

Billie Dean commented, sure her eyes were lingering on your body, the hem of your shirt climbing up to expose a little expanse of skin of your backside.

"Honey, you've only seen men do it all your life." Cordelia reminded her wife, paying no heed to how the other woman complimented you.

After sealing the pipe, your work was done. You stood up, levelling the couple, your eyes refusing to look straight to their eyes, which was why you opted to do gather all the tools back in place, giving you an excuse to not stare at them.

Dusting off your clothes, you found them watching you, so you continued to do it until you were sure they weren't looking anymore, too shy to even give them a smile. Then Billie trotted past her wife, "You got a little dirt here, kitten."

Warmth embedded on your cheeks and smudge off the dirt she found on your temple with her own fingertips. Her touch was gentle, you barely felt them over your skin. "I—thank you, Billie."

Your body felt so hot, you were certain it was from how their eyes both lingered, making your body behaved strangely.

Smiling meekly, you took the toolbox, walking past them in a hurry but then Cordelia's hand was fast enough to grab you by your free hand, "You're forgetting something, little one." She whispered, her lips may not be directly upon your ear but you sure did felt her warm breath grazing over the shell of your ear. You squirmed under her touch, mind circling back to how she addressed you, like the presence of her wife did not matter, it was tempting, even more so arousing in an immeasurable level.

"Billie honey, would you please write the check?" of course, the check. Online payment would have been the fastest option to transfer the money, nonetheless, if this method would mean they would get to have you to stay for a little time, then they would settle for it.

You had always found them attractive, so perfect that they had you wrapped around their fingers, they could ask you to do anything and you would—without a doubt—do it for them in a heartbeat.