𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐈

part 2

You were greeted by two lovely faces, each appealing in their own way, who successfully made you gasp for air as you moved behind them. This was not how you had envisioned your afternoon with Cordelia; you hadn't even thinking about them, let alone expected them to be here. With your first lunch with Cordelia, it was an amusing way to spice things up.

Billie Dean pulled up a chair next to her in the dining area, as did Wilhemina, both women looking at you, expecting you to sit beside them. The looks they were giving you were enticing, and your gaze kept hopping from one side of the table to the other, where two women were standing, waiting for you to decide which one of them you wanted to sit with. Until now, they had this hobby of making you pick and it was not nice.

As if on cue to save your pressured ass, Cordelia walked in from the adjoining room presumably the kitchen, her scent overpowering Wilhemina's and Billie's. "I knew I heard someone knocking." She said, straightening the slight cripples on her black trousers.

Billie Dean and Wilhemina were both able to notice the soft grin on your lips that was not even there when Cordelia was not in sight. Forcibly abandoning your eyes, she eyed her friends, lips stretching to a broad smile, "(y/n), this is Billie Dean and Wilhemina. I hope you don't mind some more company." Your heart drummed in your chest, uncertain how to act in front of these three ladies.

The clearing of throat made your skin crawl, you didn't have to guess who did it because after all, there was only one woman who liked clearing their throat before speaking, "Isn't it true that the more the merrier?" her sharp glance found you.

"I'm sure she doesn't mind, not even one bit, darling." Billie assured, smiling mischievously at Cordelia before you could feel her staring at you.

By the sweet endearment she used toward the other blonde, you could tell they were close, maybe even more?

Dismissing off the thought, you walked to Cordelia, "They're right. It's fine. This is fine. Here." You handed her the wine you brought and she took it, eyeing the bottle with an appreciative smile.

"I'll be right back in a minute. Make yourself at ease. Don't be intimidated by them, they could do no harm." The woman winked at you, and before you knew it, she had her back to you, swaying her hips in an enticing manner.

When your eyes made contact with Billie's, you saw a smirk on the medium's face, as though she could access what was on your mind. Bashful, you ducked your head walking to sit next to Wilhemina. There was a dash of pride in the woman's eyes, it reflected when she looked at you then back at Billie as if she was proving a point.

The medium rolled her eyes, it was not a rude response but rather a playful one. "What's new with you, sweetheart? Do you like spending time alone here?" glancing at Billie who was now seated comfortably on the seat opposite to you, and reaching out a glass of wine, you gulped wanting to snatch the glass and ease of the dryness of your throat.

Instead, you licked your lips, and you swear Billie's gaze was immediately drawn to them. You kept your cool, trying not to be shaken by Wilhemina's gaze or Billie's presence. They sure still had some effect on you. "Yes, I do, very much in fact. The change of scenery is refreshing."

You were keeping an eye on Wilhemina's actions from your side, observing her pour a glass of wine into another glass and slide it to you. She screw back the cap, took her own glass and take a few sip "I've always known you liked somebody else but it never occurred to me that it was someone that I know of." She said directly, finding it worthless to prolong the discussion and lead it to where she wanted already.