𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 (𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧)

It was midday, Diane had just finished preparing lunch, was ready to call you upstairs but you wandered in the kitchen just in time with heavy footsteps. Diane put away the kitchen towel she had dried her hands with, leaning her lower back against the counter and welcoming you with grin on her face, as lovely as the day outside; bright and warm.

You had your arms folded over your chest, head slightly leaning to the side. "Are you going to hurt me?" you delivered the question in a deadpan tone, mirroring your impassive exterior.

The woman's brows were immediate to furrow, scratching the corner of her nose, "Honey, why would I do that? Did you honestly think I could hurt you?" she asked in return, sighing dramatically in the end.

"I saw the gun underneath the mattress. Why do you have a gun? Do you not trust me?" Diane flinch at the tone of your voice, it was angry and aggressive. She opened her mouth to speak but then she closed it again, pursing her lips into thin line before she bit down on the supple lip which your eyes quickly shifted to and she noticed.

"I've had it long before I met you. I bought it for my own protection, sweetheart." She said justifying how she happened to have the firearm in her possession.

There was a pause of silence, just briefly, before the silence was invaded with a condescending giggle. "Oh Diane, you're getting better." You stated, clearly amused. You waltzed over to Diane who was now placing down the plates on the table, "I saw the syringes, too and drug store receipt. Do you honestly still think I would run away and abandon you, hm?" Diane's body stiffened, eyes closing as your ice cold fingertips danced on the crook of her neck before they swept away her hair to place them on her shoulder, exposing the back of her neck to your delight.

Your lips were mere inches from her skin, breath skimming over the freckled skin. Diane visibly shivered. "You little poor thing." Diane's lips were ajar, initially to protest but it died into a low throaty moan. Your Hand traced down underneath the hem of her shirt, caressing over the tensed muscles of her stomach, inching down teasingly so past the waistband of her pants. She could no longer oppose.

You cupped entrance, firmly and her body jolted, a whimper coming out of her throat. "I thought I've already established my loyalty with you when I helped you disposed the mailer's body. I thought that would be enough to silence your fear of abandonment for me."

From behind her, you started nipping on her neck, tugging her shirt with your freehand to reveal her shoulder, you were met with no strap. Carefully, you placed tender kiss on her shoulder. "I got myself involved in a crime for you, Diane. I thought that was the most romantic thing."

Another fit of laughter, Diane laughing along, "That was good." She said, removing your hand from her pants and wiping the glistening slick on coated on your fingers with her shirt that she remind herself to change later.

There was no gun. No syringes. No drugstore receipt. Every scene that played in the past couple of minutes, every word you said were all made up.

Smiling, you shifted in front of her, "You thought so?"

Diane held your cheek while lovingly gazing at you, "Yes, baby." She said. A little later after lunch was over with, Diane retrieved something from the adjacent room.

"Now, be a good girl for me and take this, love. They're for your migraine." There was a single pill in her palm.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Of course, you were with me when I took your prescription and bought this medicine. They aren't tampered if that's what you're worried about." She gave you a knowing look and urged you to take the pill.

You shrugged, "Just making sure you're not trying to kill me." It was a joke you would often use when Diane would make you take some medicine.

"Oh, God. No, baby. I have no reason to do that, right?" You only laughed as you complied and took the pill. You showed her your tongue, lifted it up, pulled on your cheeks to show the woman that you swallowed the pill. Diane bobbed her head, placing a kiss on your lips.

You gasped against her lips with wide eyed gazed, shocked by how Diane swiftly managed to clutch a fistful of your hair, her other hand possessively holding your hip. She brought her lips next to your ear, "Now bend over." She whispered.

You caught her again in your own little game and now it was time to play hers.

---

A/n: crazy Diane x crazy reader...hm I thot why not. I hope you enjoyed this ficlet.