𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 (𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐲)

Summary: You invited Alice for a smoke not actually thinking she would show up.

___

The cloud of smoke vanished, you took another long, lungful drag , watching as another cloud form thickly around you when you exhaled through your nose and mouth. The night was pretty, the moon shone brightly it almost soaked your room in silvery moonlight, the sound of branches dancing along in the cold breeze of air ringing in your ears.

It was calming, You had your arm rested on the windowsill, indulging the freshness of the night time breeze on your face, the cigarette still burning in between your fingers.

Downstairs, Alice Macray excused herself from the group of women. When she stood up, her vision was spinning, and her cheeks burned with the heat of alcohol in her system. She was very giggly, a friend of your mom offered some assistance but they were all entirely helpless. After your mother—hanging by the edge of her sobriety—had explained where the bathroom was, Alice nodded like she understood it all.

She smiled at your mother, "Alright, I got it. Thanks." The syllables were dragged longer than necessary and her intonations were a mess. Alice Macray wobbled on her jello-ed legs, holding tight onto the railing of the stairs and began climbing up.

Having your door incompletely closed with a foot wide gap, you perceived the sound of footsteps in the hallway. At first, you thought it was your mother but then your mind debated when you heard them singing, except it sounded like it was in reverse.

You tiptoed across the room, merely a few steps away from the door it was pushed open by a brunette. Alice's body stiffened in shock, she was confronted by your barely clad form, the whole length of your legs exposed to her naked eyes, and she could not disregard how beautiful this sight was for her.

For a second there, she was convinced you looked like a marble statue she once saw in a museum, it was of an angel. Your eyes though, they were alive and striking, compelling her in committing a sin.

The woman kept observing the details of your features to its finest, those lips were of a woman's, so supple and inviting, the framing of shoulders so perfect, so strong, connecting to your well sculpted clavicles. She felt herself oddly drawn, curious as to what it feels to experience the lips of another woman, specifically this pair of lips in front of her— your lips.

"Mrs Macray?" you blurted out, taking one more step, unfazed of the woman's presence in your bedroom. Unbothered by how she was glancing at you.

Alice didn't seem to hear you, how could she when the voices in her head kept mumbling how beautiful you were in the moonlight, how your flawless skin was, utterly taken of the perfect curve of your hips continuing to your waist. Her gaze raked your body up and down, shamelessly so. The newfound of confidence was brought by the alcohol as evident on her face and breath.