𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞 (𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝)

The breakfast sizzled in the pan with medium heat and I let it turn crisp leaving it for a minute and pulling out an orange juice from the fridge, pouring halfway to the glass. As I was on it, I took a fleeting glance over the coffee maker. I checked the eggs and bacon, took out the toast from the oven, readied the plates.

Having Billie home was becoming quite a short time thing for the past months. I was always on my own, alone in our bed at night cuddling onto her pillow, showering in the midday with the thought of her in my head, sitting in the couch day dreaming of those times we spent together. I think the longest we had been together for the last couple of weeks was two days. Only two days so it must be understandable now how much I craved for my partner both literally and figuratively although as much as I wanted to smother her with affection after picking her up from the airport I let her have her space for a moment to have an actual rest.

While she was away not a second passed where I didn't long for her presence, for her voice calling me random sweet names and her fingers brushing through my hair with her teasing smile that reaches up her eyes. The warmth of her body soothing me. I loved how much Billie cared and protected me in almost overindulgent way whenever she was here. How she treated me with so much delicacy and she was always so sensitive with me.

At night all I ever did in our bed was think of times she was worshipping my body, her fingertips teasing me as they glide down the valley of my breasts down my stomach before halting on the edge of my panties, hooking down on the elastic with a finger and letting it go. Then she would surely make me beg, later on praising me with her approving looks and whispering all the naughty words that slips in her head. I knew it was about to end when she started to shower my thighs with kisses going up to my middle to the column of my neck stopping shortly to my lips before giving me the last one on my forehead.

It felt so, so, so good to be loved by her but it wasn't always rainbows and butterflies. Being with her had its own downside. It couldn't be perfect, could it?

With the loud clicks of her heels against the floor I quickly bounced back, drawing a smile on my lips before turning around. Billie stood in the middle of the living room fixing her earrings, eyes glued to my direction, her lips promptly displaying a sweet grin as soon as our eyes aligned making my stomach flutter.

As we ate I didn't want to show her my disappointment neither asked her why she was dressed so formally at eight in the morning so I kept myself busy with the food. Monday, when we facetime she told me we would be spending the whole day together once she got back home and today was that day. I had been looking forward on this day for a whole week because she promised she would make up to me for the times she had been away. But apparently, there was a sudden change of plans that I wasn't counted for.

"Would you like me to drive you somewhere?" I asked getting pretty impatient.

"No sweetheart. It's alright, I can handle myself." Billie quickly responded putting a hand above mind to show how much she appreciated being consulted. I nodded in return and we continued to eat in silence. Did she forget?

Once I turned my back on Billie whilst I balance the empty plates in both hands and dumping them into the sink, the smile on my face vanished. I was never the person to easily get mad, no way, but being treated like I was least of the things she should care about kinda hurt. Last night, I readied her a bath she thanked me by kissing my head and walked in the bathroom, I was hoping she would ask me to join her but she didn't so I let her. I waited in the bedroom wearing an attention-seeker nightie and yet I was rewarded with only a five seconds kiss before she knocked herself out and now she was leaving?

And that quite put me into a paranoid state. Is she seeing another woman? God, not Billie wouldn't do that to me. No... she could never, she promised me. But aren't promises meant to be broken?