𝐅𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐩 (𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞)

just a full smut fic

"Oh look who finally came home." Cordelia calmly took a sip of her tea although her glares were like fire that suggested otherwise.

It was barely six in the morning. You weren't expecting anyone to be up this early.

You rolled your eyes, scoffing and taking another step to place your purse over the counter and to get some cold water that you crave. "It was a party. It's supposed to end late."

"Mhmm, did you party with insects?" her tone was contemptuous, an unbearable smirk casted upon her lips, she then took another sip of her tea.

Intentionally, you titled your head to the side showing off the skin with a few discoloured marks, and tracing the length of your neck with your fingertips. "They sucked hard, didn't they? Don't worry next time I'll guide them somewhere you won't see if it bothers you that much."

The woman scoffed, placing the tiny porcelain mug over the table and standing up from the chair. Now in full height, she was still taller than you even without the help of her heels. She was even more intimidating when standing. Her silken robe, subtly tied around her waist and the opening on her chest was discreetly flaunting her sheer nightwear.

"Who said it's bothering me?" the woman countered.

"Oh come on. You're eyes are burning my skin the moment I walked in." and it was true. True enough that Cordelia didn't dare deny the accusation.

"It never crossed your mind that it's because you are setting a very bad example for the girls, right? You're being improper and disobedient. I've always thought you knew better." Well that part was true but you knew there was something else more personal than that.

You gulped the cold liquid in your hand, making sure the action was gingerly done so the woman could visibly see the motion of your throat as the water went down. You saw the woman laid a hand over the top rail of the chair where she once sat, "Why don't you punish me, Cordelia. Make me swear not to do it again while I scream?"

"You don't get to tell me what I should do with you, (y/n)." your name came out as a mere whisper. She had this dangerously attractive aura showing off an indication that you were so close at pissing her off. And oh, what a turn on that was for you.

"Huh, then do it. Do whatever you want. Don't spoil it. Keep the fun going."

The next thing you knew Cordelia was hovering you, your back ached with the pressure she was exerting and the way you crashed the wall with a loud thud. Her strength was never to be underestimated.

Cordelia had her hand covering your mouth preventing you from producing snarky comments and then one hand holding you in place by your abdomen. Right then personal space didn't matter for her.