Chapter 98

Notes:

Additional Cast:

Nick Zano as Alex Summers

Halsey as Callie Domingo

Jordan Rodrigues as Jake Torres

Claire Holt as River Abrahams

Rhiannon Fish as Vivianne Woodson

Chloe Moretz as Jen Parrish

Adelaine Kane as Natalie Coleman

Tatiana Maslany as Kira Killian

Robin's POV

This must be the first time I wake up early willingly and happy about it. A smile is plastered on my face as I stretch my hands and back, getting up from my comfy bed. I make my way to the bathroom, take my clothes off and get in the shower, to be fully awake.

The warm water calms me and I start mattering Stressed out by Twenty one pilots, using the shower phone as a microphone. I am such a dork sometimes, I love it!

I get off twenty minutes later and get dressed real quick, but in my happy state I decide to be a good sport and clean my room before I get downstairs for breakfast. I make my bed, tide up my closet and then move to the desk, which is full of books and pens and other small things. I put the book to my shelve and then open the second draw to put the pens in. I remember for a moment that here somewhere I have a very good classy pen that belonged to my mother, and maybe I could give it to Soph as a good luck gift when I see her later tonight. As I go through the drawer I stumble upon a movie ticket. Movie ticket? I haven't been to the movies lately.

I pull it out to inspect it better but the title of the movie in bright bold letters makes it all clear.

*Flashback*

March, 2015

"What do you mean you don't want to go? I already got the tickets, babe." I pout over the phone.

"I said, I am not in the mood to see a movie, and I have a headache." Her voice is harsh and it makes my jaw clench.

"Do you wanna do something else then? I can come by." I try again less politely though.

"No, that's ok, I'll let you know, maybe I can make it, I guess. What time is the movie?" she asks uninterested.

"9:30. you still have 2 hours, so think about it. I'll be waiting." I end up saying, although I know she won't say yes. But I don't fret. I really wanna see the movie. I don't mind going alone.

An hour and a half later and still no sign of Natalie, I am reading a book in my bed, seething from anger. Typical Nat.

Then phone ringing, startles me. Callie is calling me.

"Hey, doll, what up?" I greet her enthusiastically.

"hey babe, good, you?" she is cheery as usual.

"Been better. What's up?" I turn the convo away from me.

"Bored as fuck, wanna come over? Jen and Viv are having a sleepover, Jake is studying and Riv is with her man." she says in one breath.

"Hmmmm......" I look at my watch and make a quick decision. "Wanna go to the movies with me? I have to tickets to Serena." I ask smiling.

"Bitch,Jennifer Lawrence!! Fuck yeah!" she shouts in my ear.

"Perfect, pick you up in 20." I hung up and get ready, now less angry. I am not letting her ruin my night. I bought the damn tickets and I am going. End of story.