Chapter 5

Notes:

Additional Cast:

 Nick Zano as Alex Summers

 Jessica Parker Kennedy as Sam Harris  

Robin's POV

  The sound of the alarm is waking me up from my rather spicy dream...damn you college! Man, Trish was way hot in my dream... She is always hot if I am being honest, girl knows she's got it....I wonder what she's doing right now...

I make my way downstairs to make breakfast only to find my favorite man in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee.

"Morning lover girl." My uncle greets me with my rather irritating nickname.

"Morning old man." I say to piss him off, knowing he hates being considered old. He is only 42 after all, only in his 20s when they called him to tell him his brother and sister in law where in a car accident, leaving him the only candidate to look after their 2 year old daughter who was happily playing with the babysitter when the accident happened.

Yes, that's my sad story. I have been living with my uncle ever since and even though you would expect me to have some sort of issues, I consider myself pretty normal. I never felt not loved. I grew up happy with him and even though I know it sounds cruel, I do not miss my parents, I don't think I remember them to be honest. Just some pictures my uncle has showed me and a few home videos that are rather humiliating (I am naked in those dude) but the old man made sure to tell me every now and then how much they loved me and all the dreams they had for me. Sometimes I wonder if having a gay daughter was one of them... Anyway, since my uncle was cool with that I believe they would be cool too... If not, I could always run away from home and come live with the man standing in front of me right now waiting for his morning hug with a smile on his face. God I love this man.

"Hey I 'm not old!" He pouts as I hug him and I swear to god I look like him when I pout too.

"And I'm not a lover girl" I sass back getting a cup of coffee for myself.

"I think the girl that ate breakfast with us the other morning, would agree to this nickname. What was her name again?" He puts his index finger on his chin pretending to be thinking hard.

"Trish." I wave my hand taking a sip.

""Oh yes lovely girl, with nice boo...eyes, yes eyes. Call her again for breakfast!" He smirks.

"How about No? Omg she is old enough to be your daughter! Plus I think in this family I am her type, not middle aged taken men." I say waiting for his brazen comment.

"What about Sam? Haven't seen her doing the walk of shame lately". He smirks.

"Sam is doing great. And it's not a walk of shame when they stay over for breakfast you know!" I do offer them breakfast. He raised me well.

"Whatever kiddo. You should thank me you know...you got your charm from me.... blondie". He says getting up leaving me alone to finish my eggs.

Yeah, blondie is another nickname that I hate, not because of all the stereotypes, I am a good student, thank you very much. No, I hate it because it was her nickname, as in her, the ex-girlfriend we all blame everything for. The same ex-girlfriend that after being together throughout high school, enduring together the stares and bitter comments, found cheating on me with some girl at a party. The same ex I vowed to never think of, but failing from time to time. Natalie... Damn exes, the world would be so much better without you.

As I leave the kitchen I hear my uncle call me from the living room making my way to him, still feeling nostalgic about the past.

"I will have to stay late for work today. When do you come back from college?" He asks looking at the news on TV.