quiet (nsfw)

Beginne am Anfang

"D-Don't-" Gusion's breaths were heavy, his response muffled behind his hand. Knowing he'd probably regret it, he let his hand slip down, uncovering his mouth. "Don't you.. don't you dare..!"

A noise left him as his earlobe was lightly nipped, and whether it was one of pleasure or shock--maybe even a combination the two--Gusion didn't know. "Beg. Plead for me not too."

Gusion's breath caught in his throat from Alucard's words, pausing. Alucard, it seemed, took it as an opportunity to intensify his hand's work on Gusion again. Forcefully yanked to words, Gusion began to babble, "Please--please don't--ahn--don't make me c-cum in my pants..! Pl-" A moan once again cut off his words, and he leaned back, head placed on Alucard's shoulder as heavy breaths left him. "D-Daddy--please don't make.. make me cum in my pants, p-please-"

His words seemed to satisfy Alucard's want, and a kiss was pressed against his temple after Alucard praised, "Good boy." Alucard's hand stopped its movements on Gusion's clothed hard-on, and a shuddered sigh of relief left the brunet at the halt of touch upon his clothed member.

Trying to catch his breath, Gusion was oblivious to the quiet sound of Alucard unbuckling his belt and lowering his pants and, subsequently, undergarments. He was snapped into realization as his own belt was suddenly becoming undone, Alucard's fingers hooking around the edge of his pants and lowering them, his own undergarments following soon after. Alucard's hands moved again, gauntleted hand firmly gripping onto Gusion's hip once more, the other spreading open Gusion's cheek.

Prep--was Alucard going to enter without prepping Gusion's ass? Sure, he could probably handle it, but still. Even moreso, both of their upper bodies were still fully clothed. In a vain attempt to express his concerns, Gusion stuttered, "W-Wait, Daddy-" His words were cut off with a gasp as Alucard entered into him, his hand once again covering his mouth. Tears pricked the corners of his eyes from the pain of the sudden intrusion in his ass, mixing with the pleasure of being filled by Alucard's cock.

"Are you that desperate to stay quiet?" Alucard's lips were still hovering near his ear, and a hand began to trail up Gusion's side as the brunet managed to give a nod as a response, because, really, what sort if question was that? They were in some--janitor's closet? Small 'Workers Only' room?--public area and Alucard was questioning Gusion's silence? Slowly, Alucard began to rock his hips, moving in and out of Gusion. "Take your hand off of your mouth."

Uncertainty filled Gusion's eyes, and there was reluctance before he compiled, trusting Alucard as he removed his hand from his mouth.

Alucard's thrusts immediately picked up in speed, and Gusion was about to curse him out when a hand was wrapped around his throat, squeezing it before a word fell from his lips. Instead of curses coming out, a strangled gasp left him, breath leaving him without replacement. The pleasure of being rammed into from behind and pain from being choked mixed and bled together, combining into feeling strong enough for tears to leak out from his eyes. Choking--Alucard was choking him!

"Much better."

Gusion didn't have it in him to give Alucard an angered glare, senses too busy being overwhelmed with pain and pleasure to comprehend much else. Vision swimming, he elected to squeeze his eyes shut, back automatically arching--was Alucard going to choke him until he passed out? Fuck. He didn't--he didn't want-

Air filled Gusion's burning lungs with a wheezed gasp as Alucard loosened his grip around his throat. "Y-You--shit-" It was hard to formulate words, his chest heaving as sweat and tears intermingled on his face. No sooner than the insult left past his lips, Alucard's grip tightened again, causing a choked moan to barely escape the brunet.