The 24. Disastous Day

Start from the beginning

"Saiki-san, I always wanted to ask this, why are your glasses green?" Perhaps it was a bit awkward to be silent the whole ride Ojiro tried to stir up a topic.

[Probably, because of the perverted taste of a certain blonde.]

Saiki opened his dead fish eyes and remembered the masochist who was far away in England.

'......because of my eyesight. ' Saiki finally answered briefly.

Ojiro: ...

"Then ... what about the two hairpins on your head?" Seemingly shocked by the last reason, Ojiro asked carefully.

'... to fix my hairstyle. ' Saiki answered in a very calm tone.

Ojiro: ...

[It turns out that Saiki-san cares so much about his image ... his aesthetic is probably a little different from ordinary people?]

[I do not and my aesthetic is very normal.]

Saiki turned his head and looked out the window, refusing to say another word.

"... Midoriya, you quirk is very similar to All Might's." There was the faint voice of Tsuyu Asui from the front of the bus.

"Huh!? Y-Y-You think so?..." The nervousness in Midoriya's voice could not be more obvious.

[Yare yare, someone noticed it so quickly, Midoriya.]

Saiki pretended to look at the scenery outside the window, but in fact, focused on the dialogue at the front.

"Wait a sec, Tsu, All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his quirk!" Just when Midoriya almost to exploded from panic, Kirishima miraculously came to assist, he laughed and said, "They just kind of look the same. "

[Kneel down and thank Kirishima for saving you, Midoriya.]

"However, a simple and augmenting-quirk like Saiki or Midoriya is quite nice! You can do lots of flashy stuff!" Kirishima used his quirk to harden his arms, "Unfortunately compared to them mine doesn't look like much! "

"No, I think it's very cool!" Midoriya said with sparkling eyes and was a bit envious, "It can do a lot of things in the field of professional heroes, it's very omnipotent!"

"Eh? Is it ..." Touching his head in embarrassment, Kirishima suddenly felt a lot better.

"Speaking of All Might, compared with Midoriya, Saiki's quirk is more like All Might's!" Mina Ashido held her face in her hands.

[? What has that to do with me.]

"... Ah, really ..." Kirishima thought for a moment and found that Saiki's quirk is also a physical enhancement, it has great power and it will not hurt him when used ...

"But ... other than their quirks, Saiki is totally different from All Might. Ribbit ..." Tsuyu tilted her head and thought for a while, "When it comes to Midoriya, sometimes he acts exactly the same as All Might ... "

"Aaahhhhh-Um, uh, what do you think you must pay attention to when you become a professional hero?" Seeing everyone's thoughts getting more and more dangerous, Midoriya forced a change of topic.

[Midoriya, your expression is almost telling everyone "I have a little secret with All Might".] Saiki couldn't bear to look at him anymore.

The seat beside him suddenly shifted, as if someone got up and sat down again.

Saiki turned his head back, seeing a head with white hair.

[Are there any students with white hair in our class?]